Hey Guys,

Just hooking some Muse fans up with some free Wallpaper artwork i made from my T-shirt design (plus my muse X-mas :xmas: winning entry), i figured if the file is just gonna sit in my hard-drive why let it go to waste!.. so i'll just share it, if you would like another color or gradient mix let me know, i'll hook you up! :D

Museology(Blue).thumb.jpg.de3f05c80c31e9bde6bbb0e19c0a7e61.jpg

Museology(blue_2).thumb.jpg.fb51193dc3518e07d204aad9169f7ba4.jpg

Museology(pink).thumb.jpg.e50c72f7876a00c81ae96b71e5116d05.jpg

Museology(pink_2).thumb.jpg.4295e14d657bb2b08717c653b70e12b7.jpg

Museology(pink-purple).thumb.jpg.2246c603592577eb4573a28d87214a28.jpg

MUSE_X-MAS_WALLPAPER.thumb.jpg.3582c4b78c8419920205bd329dc2a20d.jpg

:musesign:

Hey Guys,

Just hooking some Muse fans up with some free Wallpaper artwork i made from my T-shirt design (plus my muse X-mas :xmas: winning entry), i figured if the file is just gonna sit in my hard-drive why let it go to waste!.. so i'll just share it, if you would like another color or gradient mix let me know, i'll hook you up! :D

[ATTACH]12256[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12257[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12258[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12259[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12260[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12261[/ATTACH]

Love!

Hey Guys,

[ATTACH]12256[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12257[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12258[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12259[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12260[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12261[/ATTACH]

Also love! Can't believe you weren't in the second set of 9.

Hey Guys,

[ATTACH]12256[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12257[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12258[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12259[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12260[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12261[/ATTACH]

I keep saying it, but you really did have the absolute best entry. Thanks for the wallpapers!

Hey Guys,

[ATTACH]12256[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12257[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12258[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12259[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12260[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12261[/ATTACH]

Thank you so much for these! :happy: It's really such a shame you didn't win! I love yours so much.

Hey Guys,

Thanks! Your design is really awesome! It would make a great shirt... I love the Christmas one, too! :)

Hey Guys,

[ATTACH]12256[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12257[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12258[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12259[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12260[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12261[/ATTACH]

Very cool; I love the different gradients. To echo what other have said, it's a shame you weren't picked. You're design is both eye-catching and imaginative. Yours and Kevin's (Couture) really jump out at me as standout pieces with great attention to detail and nuance.

Why did they add 9 more finalists? And why couldn't they pick mine? Is somebody from Muse listening? Or reading this? Hello? Hello?

Why is Alex Sheldon one of the finalist? He broke the rules. Along with some other people that were added to the list. The girl from Denver was finalist twice. She was a finalist in San Diego too. And she also submitted either to Columbus or Cincinnati. Totally unfair. The Sacramento one that looks like purple seaweed coming out of Matt's head was also a San Diego finalist.

I would say that from all 18 designs only a few would look good on t-shirts. Some are not Muse related. If I saw the design without the words Muse in it I would have no idea it's about Muse.

This was mine in case some of you haven't seen it.

Muse Entry C. Sandoval final.pdf

When I talked to the girl at the Columbus station, she said they paid particular attention to what would look good on a shirt and also who were locals entering. I don't think they had any duplicates to other markets which was nice.

Ok, I know this has been said a zillion times, but it's true: The "only locals" thing was totally unfair. It effectively reduced the "eligibility" of entrants to only 7 states out of 50, when this was supposed to be a US-wide competition. It seems to me the only requirements was that someone be from the U.S, be 18+ and not enter more than once. This was not a "fans from Ohio, California, New York, New Mexico, Ohio, Wisconsin, Oklahoma, only" competition. And not only was it an arbitrary rule not in keeping with the spirit of the contest, but some of the stations pulling the "only locals" nonsense, didn't even bother to put the "rule" on the website.

And then you add the fact that some of the people who ended up as finalists (and runners up finalists) submitted their entries to multiple stations, and it just kind of disappointing and frustrating. There was some really, really good designs out there (and no, I'm NOT speaking about my design :p) that were ruled out for some really dumb reasons, while people that kind of bent (if not broke) the rules were rewarded with a spot in the finals. To make matters worse, while the duplicate designs were certainly decent, design wise, they really didn't look like something I'd expect or even buy in a MUSE t-shirt. Those are 3 spots that really could have, and should have, gone to better designs that were entered more honestly.

Mine is the Milwaukee one in Competition 1. The one of the cartoon versions of them. I made to the finals and today hopefully well find out who wins. ohhhh the agonizing waiting

LOL yes no i did not win the grand prize. The lady at the radio station was confused herself and then had to check again what i had won. She meant i won the grand prize for Milwaukee :D

sorry for the confusion.

Hey Guys,

[ATTACH]12256[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12257[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12258[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12259[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12260[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12261[/ATTACH]

I absolutely love your design! :happy:

Archived