Couture's design is amazing! da skillz :D

:thumbsup:

+1 to all that! Couture's design is wicked, I'd love that as a t-shirt, regardless if it wins or not (although I think it's a strong contender) :D.

Oh and Couture's design ROCKED. I hope you win, because you deserve to, but also because it'll take the prize away from the cheaters.

:) Thanks again, all.

:LOL: yeah I wanted a nice comfy ass chair but alas, I'm not an international rock star. They just give us commoners folding chairs. There was just the interview, but it ran a lot longer than what they aired online. There were a few more colorful bits they kept out for some reason. But it was a rather amazing experience

Haha, it did look damn comfy... they were practically sinking into it. Do you have a link to the awkward interview that you mentioned?

Also really sorry to hear about all of the frustrations that everyone is having, especially with New York. While some of the stations are acting a bit unprofessional, I think it's a little unreasonable to expect them to all cross-reference each others entries since they're not even the ones who are putting the contest on, just platforms to accept entries for Muse's management. As far as duplicate entries are concerned, I agree that it's a shady move. The best you can hope for is the band taking notice (since they WILL see that it's been submitted so many times) and appropriate action. Keeping my fingers crossed for fellow New Yorkers and the rest of the entrants who haven't heard anything! There were a lot of really awesome designs submitted to RXP.

OK, I just got an e-mail from Jeffry @ WRXP telling me that they did not pick entries by Alex Sheldon and they ensured that people who were picked by other radio stations did not get picked on WRXP to make it fair for everyone.

I just replied back asking if winners will be announced on the website anytime soon, or they will only be contacted by e-mail.

We shall wait and see.

OK, I just got an e-mail from Jeffry @ WRXP telling me that they did not pick entries by Alex Sheldon and they ensured that people who were picked by other radio stations did not get picked on WRXP to make it fair for everyone.

THANK GOD. Now they just need to actually announce the winners. Shit, I'm all excited again :LOL:

I just replied back asking if winners will be announced on the website anytime soon, or they will only be contacted by e-mail.

We shall wait and see.

WOW! An actual station that was fair. And who did listen to their listener's concerns unlike San Diego's 94.9 FM who gave a rat's ass.

The easiest way they could find out is if they look at the other station's websites and compare the winners with their winners. And those stations that don't have their winners posted (I don't think Denver ever did show the 5 finalists) they can just ask those stations to email them their top 5 finalists designs. What if Alex Sheldon or Christopher Hernandez or any of the other winners changed their name and email when they submitted it? Just because the name is different doesn't mean the design isn't theirs.

Nevertheless, RXP were more careful with the judging. I say the top winner should come out of that bunch. Hopefully it's a person who was honest and somebody who entered their design once and also somebody who really loves Muse and actually lives in New York!

Now if only we could see finalists! They have to post them soon -- the San Diego show is on Wednesday and that finalist needs to be able to get their merch, right?

Well if that finalist is Alex Sheldon then they will probably send them their merchandise by mail and he will sell it on ebay. And the tickets too. I just can't see Alex Sheldon making a trip all the way from Michigan to San Diego just to see Muse. Especially when he's not even a fan.

Now if only we could see finalists! They have to post them soon -- the San Diego show is on Wednesday and that finalist needs to be able to get their merch, right?

It's entirely possible the winners have been e-mailed for some of the stations already, but they just haven't made an official announcement of who the winners are for the rest of us. For all we know MUSE has already been given the San Diego finalists, and have chosen their finalist of the 5 (who would get the San Diego tix). I just kind of wish there'd be some sort of announcements so the rest of us could know who the winners were. Inquiring minds want to know!

I won! I actually won top five (so far)!!!

I got a call from the Milwaukee FM radio station today and the girl told me I wont top 5 in Milwaukee!!! She said they havent decided on a Grand Prize winner yet.... but aaaahhh!!! Se said Muse themselves will be deciding!!! I cant believe it! They will see my design teehee!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!H!!!!! i have to post the ticket i bought on craigslist now.. lol

Just got word from San Diego... Made it to the finals :)

Congrats, you totally deserve it. Your design made me go :eek:

I got a call from the Milwaukee FM radio station today and the girl told me I wont top 5 in Milwaukee!!! She said they havent decided on a Grand Prize winner yet.... but aaaahhh!!! Se said Muse themselves will be deciding!!! I cant believe it! They will see my design teehee!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!H!!!!! i have to post the ticket i bought on craigslist now.. lol

Congrats to you as well. What was your design? Not sure I've seen it.

Just got word from San Diego... Made it to the finals :)

I got a call from the Milwaukee FM radio station today and the girl told me I wont top 5 in Milwaukee!!!

Congrats to you both! Brilliant shit going on right now.

(I'm actually drawing again after years of...nothing.)

Thanks to ya'll...and Muse.

Congrats Couture! I still haven't heard anything from the Albuquerque station, which makes me think my road ended in the semifinals.:(

Keep your head up! They asked for my shirt size, so it sounds like they're just going to send me a giant box of Muse shirts... Just what I need, more Muse merch :p

Awesome! Your design is really sick and easily the best there. So wait though... Muse is deciding the grand prize winner? I was under the impression that they chose this round, then the rest were to be put on the site for fan voting. Interesting...

And I keep saying it, but thanks again to the rest of you! It's awesome that board members are making it.

So wait though... Muse is deciding the grand prize winner? I was under the impression that they chose this round, then the rest were to be put on the site for fan voting. Interesting...

Yeah the radio station selects their top 5, the fans vote on each of the (don't remember how many there are) stations top 5, choosing one finalist from each station. From those, Muse pick one as the grand prize winner who gets the meet/greet and whatnot.

Yeah the radio station selects their top 5, the fans vote on each of the (don't remember how many there are) stations top 5, choosing one finalist from each station. From those, Muse pick one as the grand prize winner who gets the meet/greet and whatnot.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure its the other way around. There wasn't a vote for the station's top 5's, and Adam from San Diego specifically mentioned waiting to hear back from Muse on the winners for each station. I can't find anywhere which still has the official rules up, but I could have sworn that the next (and final) round would be voted on by fans on muse.mu :confused:

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure its the other way around. There wasn't a vote for the station's top 5's, and Adam from San Diego specifically mentioned waiting to hear back from Muse on the winners for each station. I can't find anywhere which still has the official rules up, but I could have sworn that the next (and final) round would be voted on by fans on muse.mu :confused:

I was just going off what a friend of mine told me, she's prob wrong :LOL: But I also had to be told the prizes and whatnot about 10 diff times bc I kept forgetting so it's more likely I just don't know what I'm talking about :LOL:

thats awsome! congrats!

Couture your design is so cool i was showing them at work and everyone agreed, hah

mannn im soo stressed about the Denver station...

they are not showing any of the finalists and as far as I know , they didnt let them know they are finalists, they are just waiting on muse to decide the winner of that station..

in the denver one, the winner of the top 5 gets a flip cam too! pretty cool ,

no one here has been talking about the denver one but me i think... hopefully that means im still a contender... we'll see...

Archived