Hey i was thinking that all us Aussies could collaborate and put together a setlist for the Muse guys when they play in December, and we could send it to the email that is in the contact section on the Muse site.

Anyone up for it?

Suggest the five songs you would most like them to play, and we shall go from there. :D

Hey i was thinking that all us Aussies could collaborate and put together a setlist for the Muse guys when they play in December, and we could send it to the email that is in the contact section on the Muse site.

Anyone up for it?

Suggest the five songs you would most like them to play, and we shall go from there. :D

Hey nice idea ninja, here are my 5:

1. Citizen Erased

2. Dead Star

3. Sunburn

4. Bliss

5. Eternally Missed

Edit: Eternally Missed could be replaced with Space Dementia

OMG!!! I like soooo many of their songs haha... I'll add more then 5 because I can't choose and you can just like pick 5 from that list...

1. plug in baby

2. unnatural selection

3. hysteria

4. map of the problematique

5. sunburn

6. the small print

7. blackout

8. hyper music

9. new born

Then I'm guessing you need glasses. :p

:LOL: I only say those because they've been played like, once or twice in recent-ISH shows :LOL: As opposed to the others I chose which may need rehearsing..(?) I don't know. I'm wishful thinking too much here :LOL:

I'll be delighted if they play any of the rarer songs. I wonder if they'll be different because they feel more spontaneous, or not...

They have brought out some fancier set lists in the past here (BH&R era).

Maybe we'll be lucky again?

Archived