Hurr hurr.

It's not MY fault everyone else hates Guiding Light. :( I would never say it was Muse's best song but it gets so much stick but it's better than Starlight, Invincible, Unintended, Soldiers Poem and Falling Away With You. Well, that's MY opinion anyway.

It's not MY fault everyone else hates Guiding Light. :( I would never say it was Muse's best song but it gets so much stick but it's better than Starlight, Invincible, Unintended, Soldiers Poem and Falling Away With You. Well, that's MY opinion anyway.

/off topic.

Please go somewhere else.

As cheesy as FAWY is, it still offers a lot more musically than Guiding Light ever could. I mean, Guiding Light is just shit in every aspect (except for the solo, maybe).

Guiding Light came along at a time when people were already pissed off with Muse as it is. If Guiding Light had been on Absolution, I doubt it would be as hated. Swap the songs around and it's far more likely that FAWY gets the hate treatment.

Your signature...jesus, my eyes.

Looks like someone else is on a Radiohead binge :chuckle:

:LOL::LOL:

YES and I am perfectly entitled to after paying nearly $130 for my Muse ticket :p

If you don't like it, untick the box that says the forum will show signatures to you :rolleyes:

ON TOPIC: I know Sunburn will never be played, so now I've changed my request to Bliss. I wish we were back in the days of OoS :( Then most of the songs I actually want would have to be played because that's all the material there was :LOL:

Archived