Nice suggestions, people!

yeah, i know it's a (very) long shot, but we'll never know unless we ask.

As well as sending the top requests to the management email address, I'll also send the same message to Dom, Matt and Chris's myspaces. I know they don't check much but it's more possibility.

And if this doesnt work, we could do what the Mexicans did and hold up sign requesting a song - because the boys actually did play alot of the requests when they did that. OR we could start a song chant. ORR one of us could make a huge song request sign with our top requests and throw it on stage... eh lots of alternatives :happy:

ALSO!!! i need to give more detail as to how the songs are going to be picked.

I'm going to ask for just 5 songs to be added to the setlist - any more than that would be asking a little too much, i think. by the end of september, i'll make a count of all the songs chosen by you guys and the top five will be requested.

Sound good?

Spread the word around to as many Aussie museageboarders as possible so everyone gets a say.

*fingers crossed* Lets hope we get somewhere! :rolleyes:

And if this doesnt work, we could do what the Mexicans did and hold up sign requesting a song - because the boys actually did play alot of the requests when they did that. OR we could start a song chant. ORR one of us could make a huge song request sign with our top requests and throw it on stage... eh lots of alternatives :happy:

I think these are great ideas. I know a lot of peeps in the Acer thread are already all for banners. I'd love to throw some jumbo piece of paper with requests on it :chuckle:

I think these are great ideas. I know a lot of peeps in the Acer thread are already all for banners. I'd love to throw some jumbo piece of paper with requests on it :chuckle:

Thanks!

Yeah we could make a sign that says something like

MUSE MESSAGEBOARDERS DEMAND:

1. sunburn

2. space dementia

3. etc etc...

wow that sucked... :LOL:

yeah but you get the point!

maybe we could request some kaosspad sexiness from matt too :rolleyes::$

Thanks!

Yeah we could make a sign that says something like

MUSE MESSAGEBOARDERS DEMAND:

1. sunburn

2. space dementia

3. etc etc...

wow that sucked... :LOL:

yeah but you get the point!

maybe we could request some kaosspad sexiness from matt too :rolleyes::$

I'm all up for creating and holding the banner for that. :LOL:

Muse won't even change the setlist even when they ask everyone what they want months in advance. Also, because of all the light/ video shows, there's no chance they're going to change a song because someone in the crowd has a sign.

Muse won't even change the setlist even when they ask everyone what they want months in advance. Also, because of all the light/ video shows, there's no chance they're going to change a song because someone in the crowd has a sign.

this.

Muse make a setlist before the tour begins, and then throw in one or two changes.

and like many have said already, Muse themselves asked us what we like, then just added in Bliss and CE instead.

you'll just have to put up with what you get and enjoy it anyways, which won't be hard, it IS a Muse gig. ;)

OMG!!! I like soooo many of their songs haha... I'll add more then 5 because I can't choose and you can just like pick 5 from that list...

1. plug in baby

2. unnatural selection

3. hysteria

4. map of the problematique

5. sunburn

6. the small print

7. blackout

8. hyper music

9. new born

5 of those always get played :facepalm:

Hum, i honestly hadn't thought of that.

Bugger.

Ahh well, we'll give it a shot any way... yah never know!

I just want Hoodoo.

So when I *hopefully* meet them for my airport rendezmuse I'm going to plead for it :stunned:

haha, yes hoodoo would kick ass!

Which show are you going to?

And when are they arriving in Brisbane? I wouldn't mind ambushing them at the airport myself :LOL: :LOL:

haha, yes hoodoo would kick ass!

Which show are you going to?

And when are they arriving in Brisbane? I wouldn't mind ambushing them at the airport myself :LOL: :LOL:

:yesey:

Going to Acer, on the 9th.

Not sure, I'd say a day or two before your show. I'm going to narrow down my times for waiting once I find out Triple J interviews, or something, so far it's just the 7th or 8th they might arrive.

awesome!

hmm, two days beforeish eh? damn, i won't be able to ambush them :(. oh well i'll have to settle with getting the barrier and holding up a "TAKE ME BACKSTAGE" sign, as long as they've taken out the second barrier for the brissy gigs like they've promised :mad:

Archived