Warchild gigs on 9&10 May, London

Claudia O

10 minutes ago, czuczu said:

Well, that was surprisingly easy :)

I've spent the last 15 mins confused, rechecking my ticket constantly, wondering if I've doine something wrong in booking cos that was so easy and only took a couple of minutes. Have Ticketmaster upgraded their software? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, maturefan said:

Very upset especially reading how easy some of you found it. My code was rejected and I double checked it was correct.  I am disabled so I'll try for a wheelcahir space. 

I'm sorry to hear that - it came from the WOTP email the other day yes? I hope you manage to get some tomorrow. I'm in an in-person meeting tomorrow so if I hadn't got them today I would have missed out. 

31 minutes ago, maturefan said:

Very upset especially reading how easy some of you found it. My code was rejected and I double checked it was correct.  I am disabled so I'll try for a wheelcahir space. 

Sorry to hear that, here's some tips for tomorrow morning:

Register your details on the ticketmaster website so it already has your payment and address details.

Have the ticket page open before and watch the count timer in the last five minutes. Make sure you've logged in to your account already.

When the timer reaches 0:00:00, refresh immediately once and click the 'join the queue button' once it loads (if nothing happens click the button again)

You'll be brought to a page showing your position in the queue. Ignore the number ahead of you but just wait for your turn (it whittles down quite quickly). Whatever you, don't refresh or you'll be put to the back of the queue, just wait and you'll be brought to the ticket page and then you can select your tickets and pay for them.

Hope it works out for you tomorrow!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Silentgod86 said:

Register your details on the ticketmaster website so it already has your payment and address details.

Have the ticket page open before and watch the count timer in the last five minutes. Make sure you've logged in to your account already.

When the timer reaches 0:00:00, refresh immediately once and click the 'join the queue button' once it loads (if nothing happens click the button again)

You'll be brought to a page showing your position in the queue. Ignore the number ahead of you but just wait for your turn (it whittles down quite quickly). Whatever you, don't refresh or you'll be put to the back of the queue, just wait and you'll be brought to the ticket page and then you can select your tickets and pay for them.

Thanks! I tried accessible as well but sold out. Will try both options tomorrow.

23 hours ago, Silentgod86 said:

I got through but when I saw the price of tickets i decided to wait for wheelchair plus companion.  £238.65 each!

21 hours ago, Steven_K said:

My first post to the group in god knows how long just to say i got a ticket to night 1 at the Apollo. Muse gig number 15 for me

Snap except I am one behind you, number 14 for me :)

£95 tickets purchased at 9:25am from Ticketmaster, for what it's worth.

I'm sure you hardcore lot have all seem them in tiny special venues but strangely after 20 years this will be the smallest venue I've ever seen them in.

Edited by Belisha Beacon
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, maturefan said:

Normal price for seated is £268.65 each.

This would mean that the normal priced are gone and only the "In-Demand like hotel price" (rip-off) tickets are left. There were normal priced available before.