Warchild gigs on 9&10 May, London

Claudia O

Standing Ticket 140 GBP 😂

(source: https://twitter.com/TicketmasterCS/status/1508375944360251395)

They are crazy, if that is true. Then you get a set containing  19 songs and 2 of them are interludes/jams and then stuff like madness, mercy, starlight, uprising or dig down

No way I'll pay that amount of money to see them nowadays unless it's a by request show

Edited by blubb0r

22 minutes ago, suzyjj said:

Does anyone know if we’ve all got individual codes for the presale?  I got my mail but my friend hasn’t received his and we both want to try for tickets?

we all got the same code.

Edited by blubb0r

Hi.  Would anyone be able to kindly share their code?  I haven't received mine ☹️My son is desperate to go (it will be his first gig - he's obsessed with them!) but I'm getting anxious we won't be able to get tickets!!  They're certainly a little more expensive than when I first saw them for like £15 in Manchester during the Showbiz tour that's for sure - especially when you factor in travel to and from London!  Showing my age!

1 minute ago, Vikbat said:

Very painless! Oh how I've missed that anticipation of waiting to get tickets!  Got standing for the Monday; it'll probably kill me (cos I'm getting old), but what a way to go!

I am stunned I got some as well and how it easy was. The ticket panic set in when I was updating my card details🤣

• Haha 1