Warchild gigs on 9&10 May, London

Claudia O

Can anyone who’s been to the Apollo before say what it’s like for being able to meet the artists round back after? No go or yes go?

Also you KNOW ya boy got standing both nights and will be on that sweet tasty barrier :dance:

9 hours ago, Jobby said:

Can anyone who’s been to the Apollo before say what it’s like for being able to meet the artists round back after? No go or yes go?

Also you KNOW ya boy got standing both nights and will be on that sweet tasty barrier :dance:

Stage door is down the left side of the building, there's normally a security barrier with someone on it. Always a possibility though!

It's a really, really wide stage.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jobby said:

Never been to this venue, but for what i have heard, it is possible to get to barrier without camping outside the doors all night. We just need your compliance and go in with a group. We have an IG for this to meet up on May 9.

5 hours ago, czuczu said:

Stage door is down the left side of the building, there's normally a security barrier with someone on it. Always a possibility though!

It's a really, really wide stage.

Thankya! There was at SBE as well but the band’ll usually come over to say hello if you’re waiting. As long as it’s not like other venues where you can’t even see where the buses go.

28 minutes ago, Meisver said:

Never been to this venue, but for what i have heard, it is possible to get to barrier without camping outside the doors all night. We just need your compliance and go in with a group. We have an IG for this to meet up on May 9.

from what I’ve seen counting in photos, you’re probably only fitting around ~45 people across the whole barrier

probs don’t have to camp overnight but I shall anyway ‘cos I just wanna know I’ll be ok

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jobby said:

Thankya! There was at SBE as well but the band’ll usually come over to say hello if you’re waiting. As long as it’s not like other venues where you can’t even see where the buses go.

from what I’ve seen counting in photos, you’re probably only fitting around ~45 people across the whole barrier

probs don’t have to camp overnight but I shall anyway ‘cos I just wanna know I’ll be ok

Get you Jobby.... wish i could be there at midnight... see you there anyway

Got 2 standing and 1 balcony in the mmmm mad rush sale at 09:00 (failed presale).  Sold the car and remortgaged the house to pay for them (well, they were 'in demand' said Ticketmaster).  Its for a worthy cause though so Saul Goodman. Anyway my point is Mr MUSE please please please can we have an audience request set list. Or greatest hits of all MUSE. See you somewhere near the front/middle, Matt side.

2 hours ago, Jobby said:

As my brother is having a party, because he will be fucking 50 on May 9, I get the first train to London. I hate family gatherings but love Muse. He'll understand.

• Haha 1

On 4/5/2022 at 12:48 AM, Jobby said:

First time doing standing there and wasn’t even able to see the whole gig. :(

I might have an extra ticket (standing) for the 10th. I managed to get two, but at the moment none of my friends can make it.  I´m flying  from Finland and it would be nice to meet some Musers before the gig 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2022 at 3:49 PM, Jobby said:

It'll depend on how they configure the stage and barrier - they often bring it right forward depending on the amount of kit and what the band wants. It'll def be more than 45. You've got to remember the squeeze factor for Muse too ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Have not had my e-ticket delivered either yet (although through Ticketmaster) - they seem to deliver the tickets as close as possible to the date of the gig these days which adds to the stress levels! Probably to try and stop any resales....