I saw the video of Time is Running Out on TV. I did not know the band,but I was amazed! What a sound! I wrote down the name and bought the album the next day and I couldn't stop listening to them since. Waiting for the next opus in September...

Muse was the band that led me to stop listening to all the boy bands I used to be into (Nsync and such).

After I heard them on MuchMusic, I believe that's what it was called, well what formerly known as Fuse...I saw the video for Time is Running Out. It was amazing...Absolution was the first rock CD I ever bought.

First Muse song I heard was "Our Time is Running Out" on some Euro 2004 video, and after that I was hooked.

When I first heard them I just noticed like how they just don't sound like the typical rock stuff that's popular nowadays, u know the ones that play the same crap over and over again with new retarded lyrics.

Even in Time Is Running Out I could hear the Eastern influence in his music and that's what attracted.

I couldn't help but dance along tho, lol

Before I heard them first on the radio...the DJ said " here is a band that is gaining some popularity, but they've kind of been tagged as Radiohead sounding"..

Then they played "Our Time is Running Out" and I dismissed what he said and owned the album within a few days

I never liked Muse to begin with, Plug In Baby and Bliss would always come on t.v and i'd have to turn it over.

But as soon as i heard Supermassive Black Hole i decided to check them out, then Apocalypse Please a year or so on and i just thought wow? is this what i've been missing out on all this time? fuck!! I seriously can't describe the feeling i got when i first heard Apocalypse Please, but it was euphoric to say the least and that's what channeled me into the Muse consciousness :LOL:

The first song I heard was Starlight...and i said Oh whaterver...let's put in the iPod...i heard it like for an hour and i like it a lot, so i downloaded sunburn and hysteria and *-*, now i like evry song of muse except for Starlight xDD

heard plug in baby like 5-6 years ago ,tought it was so freaking Awesome!!

but didnt know it was Muse

heard Supermassive Black Hole on radio when BHaR came out tought it was so freaking Awesome!! but didnt know it was Muse

Played Knights of Cydonia on Guitar Hero , tought it was so freaking Awesome!!

and i knew it was a band called Muse so i downloaded this song only (why not looking for this band other songs, idont know but i should had back then)

Last summer, hangin out at the mall in a Music store, saw a little Black & gold box with a Big HAARP on it tought it looked cool , came closer and saw it was Muse , intantly i tought Knights of Cydonia, then i looked at the back and saw Supermassive Black hole

i tought: why not , well see if thats good.. so i bought it

First Time ive watched it i was SO BLOWN AWAY :eek:

even More when i saw Plug in Baby , the mysterious song from five years back

so since then i became Muse addicted, watched this dvd maybe a million times

and i have now the complete Muse discography with b-sides and covers which i listen pretty much every day

and i surely cant name anything i dont Adore from Muse

when i first listen to muse it was because my classmate adored it and i was curious so i watched a few videos on youtube and i confess i didn't like it but a few month later i heard knights of cydonia on mtv and i watched the youtube videos again and i really liked it, and look at me now! i'm a fanatic:D

I, like many, first heard "Time is Running Out" on my radio station in Seattle around the time Absolution came out. I actually didn't really like how Matt would make a noise when he inhaled, it annoyed me so that I didn't listen to the song a lot (though I liked the harmonies). Then later, when Hysteria was released, I was like, okay my feelings have completely changed and now I love every song haha.

Archived