stop ur joking this is serius

wat if MUSE saw this u no this is they're website

wat wud they think of they're fans

ur rly not fans so go away

im more of a fan than u!! i hav their ALBUM!!!

did u not just see me say muse > food

this just break my day

IS MATT READN DIS?!?!?!

OMG I TOTES LOVE YOU MAn

liek srsly...I tink bout u b4 nd after sleep

omg u too?????

were like twins

shut up u cunt

i hav seen them live 2 times

and met them

and i have all ov they're songs so u shut up i no wat it is 2 be a fan u dont

u probly only like starlight

so ur not rly a fan MUSE wud hate 2 see u on here so fuckk of

i have tatoo and can play piano thing~ :phu:

soz if this upsets anyone but the first time i heard muse was through Stephenie Meyer

After i read twilight before the movie i went on her website. I read that songs give her inspiration. So i look in the playlist area and went through the songs and found that i knew most of them. Then I saw muse - Time is Running Out and thats when i fell in love:happy:

So if Stephenie Meyer has given me anything it was muse. And for that I am truly greatful

im more of a fan than u!! i hav their ALBUM!!!

IS MATT READN DIS?!?!?!

OMG I TOTES LOVE YOU MAn

liek srsly...I tink bout u b4 nd after sleep

shut up u cunt

i hav seen them live 2 times

and met them

and i have all ov they're songs so u shut up i no wat it is 2 be a fan u dont

u probly only like starlight

so ur not rly a fan MUSE wud hate 2 see u on here so fuckk of

i have tatoo and can play piano thing~ :phu:

Woah calm down and chill out guys:stunned:

I remember it as it was yesterday..

Running home with a copy of "The Album". It was a compilation with many alternative rock bands on there. My mam got it for me after hearing "Teenage Dirtbag" by Wheatus and "Buck Rogers" by Feeder as i loved them :$ (we were all young once)

Aaaaaanyways amongst all the tracks there was this horrific feedback noise that morphed into some kind of classical music-monster riff and what sounded like an alien woman wailing like a banshee amongst the bouncing bass and drums that pretty much orders people to jump. It scared the shit out of me and my tiny 12 year old mind :/ (This was of course "Plug in Baby")

But i loved it

Sadly i lost the case for the cd and didn't find out the bands name till atleast a few years later. Luckily it was very shortly before the release of "Absolution" and with my music taste developing and maturing i decided to check them out.

Fast forward a few years and im here on a forum for the band, listening to the b-sides i bought off of iTunes with the last of my student allowance, with one or two posters/stickers of that band around my fairly messy room.

Oh and "Plug in Baby" made me want to play guitar. And now i do :) Often that riff.

I realise this is waay too long now so ima wrap it up

Thanks muse :)

The first song I ever heard by them was 'In Your World'. My cousin was babysitting me and was playing the Hullabaloo dvd. Straight away I was amazed by this red haired bloke bouncing about on stage like a child high on lemonade!

My cousin saw my interest and then fed it more by showing me the video for 'Sunburn', been hooked ever since.

So many thanks to my lovely cousin, will always be greatful!

it was on like 3 years ago; i was playing Guitar Hero when my bro came up and said "hey play KOC" and i was like "meh, maybe later". then, my bro took of the guitar and he played that song, "pretty tricky song", i said... and then, it became my fav song of all the game and Muse became my fav band :D

Archived