Post your non-muse drawings/artwork.

Niamh

sometimes if I'm too lazy to draw a detailed pic I just do what you do. maybe when I draw chibi or super deformed :happy: I haven't draw that form for ages so it'll very difficult to draw :rolleyes:

I don't like batman. it's too much :LOL: about the chara design, or the plot. about outfit I prefer the fantasy one just like Final Fantasy :happy:

Ah, yes, I loooooove super deformed :yesey:

I tried hard to draw manga a while ago, but it's just not my style :LOL:

Am really ashamed actually, my friend who studies biology actually draws manga and anime better than me :LOL: Though I kick her arse in any other style :rolleyes:

I don't like superman or any other one of 'em! :LOL: Oh yesey, FF is nice :yesey:

Ah, yes, I loooooove super deformed :yesey:

I tried hard to draw manga a while ago, but it's just not my style :LOL:

Am really ashamed actually, my friend who studies biology actually draws manga and anime better than me :LOL: Though I kick her arse in any other style :rolleyes:

I don't like superman or any other one of 'em! :LOL: Oh yesey, FF is nice :yesey:

super deformed is cute. I think I have one. I made this about 3 years ago :rolleyes: it's messy and crappy :LOL:

anakhompykecil.jpg

I try real pic too, but somehow I'm too scared to put a small eye :LOL: but you and your friend has a different style, I think you shouldn't have to be ashamed, but I still lose from my friends who draw better than me :rolleyes:

from all superheroes, I think spiderman is better :LOL: FF I only watch the movie. I'm not play the game :rolleyes:

super deformed is cute. I think I have one. I made this about 3 years ago :rolleyes: it's messy and crappy :LOL:

anakhompykecil.jpg

I try real pic too, but somehow I'm too scared to put a small eye :LOL: but you and your friend has a different style, I think you shouldn't have to be ashamed, but I still lose from my friends who draw better than me :rolleyes:

from all superheroes, I think spiderman is better :LOL: FF I only watch the movie. I'm not play the game :rolleyes:

Aaah, that's what you mean by super deformed :LOL:

I was thinking about super skinny and uber tall with a long neck or something :LOL:

I do drawings from real pics but they all end up as gifts for my friends :LOL:

I have only watched FF7 :LOL:

Aaah, that's what you mean by super deformed :LOL:

I was thinking about super skinny and uber tall with a long neck or something :LOL:

I do drawings from real pics but they all end up as gifts for my friends :LOL:

I have only watched FF7 :LOL:

:LOL: it's model form. long legs and skinny body :rolleyes: I seldom give my friend a pic, coz sometimes they ask me when I'm not in a good mood for draw something. forgive me, friends :p

I'm curious about FF9, I think it's nice. but I must play the game first, and I'm not a gamers :rolleyes:

:LOL: it's model form. long legs and skinny body :rolleyes: I seldom give my friend a pic, coz sometimes they ask me when I'm not in a good mood for draw something. forgive me, friends :p

I'm curious about FF9, I think it's nice. but I must play the game first, and I'm not a gamers :rolleyes:

It's even more deformed than models, trust me :rolleyes:

My friends make me draw them something like every day when I'm at school :LOL:

I don't play games :rolleyes:

It's even more deformed than models, trust me :rolleyes:

My friends make me draw them something like every day when I'm at school :LOL:

I don't play games :rolleyes:

yes, I know :rolleyes: I always draw random things in my notebook and always erase it to keep my notebook clean :LOL:

They are awesome but I want to see more human things? Like faces or something

thankyoo for the comment - am afriad i havnt started drawing proper faces yet - im kinda of a comic book bummer :p lol - i love my comics i have this picture tho of a face with detail n that - hope u appreciate it :)

4705938752a8363319271l.jpg.235d6b9fbe1906838b5017d6a939dbff.jpg

i love some of the artwork on here - please comment on my 2 hope u enjoy - i was 15 wen i did these - if u want to see more please dnt hesitate to ask - my names adam btw - l

I like the second pic,it's real good Adam:happy:

Archived