Post your non-muse drawings/artwork.

Niamh

A couple of my most recent watercolour paintings:

dalmatian111207.jpg

rottie141007.jpg

n516404384_539322_2496.jpg

n516404384_539333_9646.jpg

Images of my work i produced at uni last year. I am still continuing with the ready made sculptures (milk bottles and other throw away objects) and getting my foot in the exhibiting side of things :)

Hope you like :D

lateralus-1.jpg

treeoflife.jpg

DO WANT

Anyhizzle. I liek to paint and draw lulz.

503d8fd278d223d278f85cf87c029bc7.jpg

David_and_Goliath__good_pic_by_AikoTakada.jpg

Gouache_Kitchen_by_AikoTakada.jpg

a63a7fa0e9716ebd914a038316468ea5.jpg

bd0bf6eab1f09cf9.jpg

8d16e540f9e4794a42ab65ac9efbc776.jpg

Hardcore_Bra_and_Panties_by_AikoTakada.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

:eek: Damn.... everything posted here is fantastic!

I feel kind of silly putting my stuff here now...

But, I just finished this after a week of tinkering, and it had been five years since my last portrait, so I'll share it anyway.

The proportions are still somehow off even after my careful comparisons, but whatever. More practise I suppose. :happy:

I have a feeling most of you will know exactly who this is...

davidtennant01.jpg

Wish I could do anything other than stuff like this - I love drawing portraits even when they are crap, but I seriously envy anyone who can do freehand/interpretive/etc... My brain has to see something and copy it. Meh.

But, I just finished this after a week of tinkering, and it had been five years since my last portrait, so I'll share it anyway.

The proportions are still somehow off even after my careful comparisons, but whatever. More practise I suppose. :happy:

davidtennant01.jpg

Wish I could do anything other than stuff like this - I love drawing portraits even when they are crap, but I seriously envy anyone who can do freehand/interpretive/etc... My brain has to see something and copy it. Meh.

Your shading is amazing :stongue: you must spend a lot of time with it

I'm the same as you needing something to copy (can't get proportions otherwise). but I think probably practising without something to copy, even if it looks shit at first is the way to go or else your brain will always just rely on external reference maybe :happy:

aww

dont hesitate

just showcase em ^^

...oh i guess you already did lol

i actually like em alot

very cute

*hug*

davidtennant01.jpg

cool :eek: you should do more at the chin and the mouth. is a bit distrubing me. but the rest is cool :happy::happy:

Ok so i've uploaded a few more . a shed load of old ones tbh

But 1st heres my FIRST EVER coloured piece

I know its not 100% done but can people tell me if its any good or not

Its a picture of Kukabu, Shiba from Bleach

TT005.jpg

and onto some others

one of my 1st attempts at a blokey

TT007.jpg

my started bday card . but I fell out with the guy so never finished it

TT010.jpg

TT012.jpg

TT011.jpg

TT018.jpg

and heres some old stuff i've done;

some anime girl

11002.jpg

These two are from a game but ive no idea what . I saw them in an advert years ago

11024.jpg

11023.jpg

Yuna from Final Fantasy

11032.jpg

This is from Linkin Parks meteora artwork

11029.jpg

That is incredible, I properly like that. Great job! How'd you actually go ahead creating that with scratchboard?
Thank you!

I'm not sure I understand your question correctly, but I used something like these, on a black scratchboard ... underneath the black is white, and it appears as you scratch.

tools.jpg

Thank you :happy: I was so nervous about actually using colour for once as well cuz I didnt wanna ruin it :$

You're welcome:)

The same reason that I don't get to colour some of my works as well (I'll end up ripping up my drawings when that happens,lol)...but the colours you put on it works:happy:

You're welcome:)

The same reason that I don't get to colour some of my works as well (I'll end up ripping up my drawings when that happens,lol)...but the colours you put on it works:happy:

awh thanks . ive done a couple more coloured drawings today . but theyre a bday pressy so I cant add them on here just yet hehe <3

awh thanks . ive done a couple more coloured drawings today . but theyre a bday pressy so I cant add them on here just yet hehe <3

Oh cool,more additions.:) Yeh maybe when you've given it already to the birthday celebrant then maybe you could put it on here:D

Archived