Post your non-muse drawings/artwork.

Niamh

ah cool, is it hard to do?
Nope. :)

'Hiroshima' was my first piece, and I was albe to do it with no help. I drew some guidelines with a black marker, and started from there. Used 2 tips, but if you use more tips, you can drew more different type of lines.

Don't get stressed and have fun, scratchboard isn't as pricey as canvas. If you make a mistake, you can fix it with marker.

• 2 weeks later...
try this link then . you can have a ganders at all of em on here

click its the 1st 5 pix

Cheers!I can see them now..had to use another comp..as it won't load in Safari:indiff:

(but that's just weird coz I have opened DA on it before:erm: )

Anyway..your drawings are real nice:D I like the Porcelain and Chris Corner ones:)

And the pic of you and Ali is great:yesey: Train ninjas:chuckle: (probably some finishing touches needed on the eyes..it's a bit different from the original photo..but it's great anyway..considering it's ur first attempt at drawing people:happy: I tried drawing Bellamy ages ago..but fail:facepalm::LOL: )

Cheers!I can see them now..had to use another comp..as it won't load in Safari:indiff:

(but that's just weird coz I have opened DA on it before:erm: )

Anyway..your drawings are real nice:D I like the Porcelain and Chris Corner ones:)

And the pic of you and Ali is great:yesey: Train ninjas:chuckle: (probably some finishing touches needed on the eyes..it's a bit different from the original photo..but it's great anyway..considering it's ur first attempt at drawing people:happy: I tried drawing Bellamy ages ago..but fail:facepalm::LOL: )

haha coolies

Thank you . i'm glad you liked em

Yea, I can never get any pix the same as the original I mean if you look up the pix of the ones I drew you'll see theres always differences . all made of fail

Haha I tried once but I failed so bad I cried :LOL: never again have I tried

my best mate did this though

I was like *jaw - floor*

[her username on here is Mue]

Matt_Bellamy_Final_by_Mueymue.jpg

haha coolies

Yea, I can never get any pix the same as the original I mean if you look up the pix of the ones I drew you'll see theres always differences . all made of fail

I was like *jaw - floor*

lol i just skimmed through saw thart and thought your talent had sky-rocketed, awesome piece, proper jealous of whoever did it.

haha coolies

I was like *jaw - floor*

Yep..liked them:happy:

Hehe..mine's like that too..never the same as original..I guess thats what makes it unique in a way,hehe. But it would always be part of our objective to make it look closer to the original:)

Awww..hehe..I'm just letting the days passed til I get into the right mood of having to tell myself.."Let's draw you again Matthew,lol.":LOL:

OMG!!!!:pope:That's ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!:cool: I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!It looks so real!!!! I am stunned.She did a great job!:yesey::happy:

• 4 weeks later...
Part of my final year uni work:

n560435159_3177613_1526.jpg

n560435159_3177614_1791.jpg

n1214264718_46963_4714.jpg

God, I can imagine how hard work went into this ... :stunned: Congratulations!

I finally finished a piece since December. Not very happy with it (I'm not patient enough for a landscape), but I can start something new. :D

0101-dylan.jpg

Alyssa, not to be rude cause you do have a crazy amount of talent, but you are using two threads for showcasing work?

I posted it in my individual thread and this thread because it fits in both and I live off of feedback, teehee. Is it wrong to post it in two places? :$

And it's not so much talent as it is being able to copy a bunch of different people. :LOL:

Archived