Post your non-muse drawings/artwork.

Niamh

constructive critisism plzkthnx

see_through_dress_by_muse_queen.jpg

The first one is nice,maybe you could shade it up more(but that's just me,hehe)

The third one is kinda not in proportion:unsure:

...the second one is my fave out of all 3,smexy:yesey::happy:

I like the top two, the bottom one's a bit too chunky in the wrong places, ehehe.

Is the top one from something? She looks familiar.

well i just find random pictures to copy the stance or clothes then add my own spin on it so she may be from somewhere . i dunno :p

The first one is nice,maybe you could shade it up more(but that's just me,hehe)

The third one is kinda not in proportion:unsure:

...the second one is my fave out of all 3,smexy:yesey::happy:

i dont usually shade my characters . i get too scared about ruining them . hense why none of em are in colour either :p haha

but yea . thanks

Start reading Bames' human anatomy books ;)

haha thank you but i dont like reading books like that . i much prefer to use existing pictures and try and copy them to my best ability but at the same time adding my own spin on them because theres no way in HELL i could ever draw it exactly the same as something thats already in existance [for some odd reason]

i dont usually shade my characters . i get too scared about ruining them . hense why none of em are in colour either :p haha

but yea . thanks

Ah..i see.Same goes for me...i dont shade that much.

My comments are contradicting to my works:$:LOL:

haha thank you but i dont like reading books like that . i much prefer to use existing pictures and try and copy them to my best ability but at the same time adding my own spin on them because theres no way in HELL i could ever draw it exactly the same as something thats already in existance [for some odd reason]

Trust me, you have to know anatomy if you wanna draw human, it's really much easier once your know exactly what you're drawing, not just guessing the structure of the body ;) Sure, Bames is a little rough, but you can start with Christopher Hart's drawing comic book heroes and anatomy books :happy:

If you wanna learn how to draw manga though, you'll need a little bit different tutorials ;)

Trust me, you have to know anatomy if you wanna draw human, it's really much easier once your know exactly what you're drawing, not just guessing the structure of the body ;) Sure, Bames is a little rough, but you can start with Christopher Hart's drawing comic book heroes and anatomy books :happy:

If you wanna learn how to draw manga though, you'll need a little bit different tutorials ;)

ive got a few how to draw manga books and stuff . but ive only ever drawn a couple from them

Don't worry, you'll get better and better :happy:

You just need to like what you do and don't just draw for the sake of it ;)

awh thanks

yea i draw what i like and if im not in the mood i dont draw for the hell of it . i have to be in the right frame of mind :p

constructive critisism plzkthnx

detailed_dress_by_muse_queen.jpg

I like that clothes. but I think you should develop the face. maybe the proportional :rolleyes: and Grace's right. so some shading will makes your pic better ;)

My illustration style...

machinehead.jpg

love it :happy:

I got some tips for ya :D

~ always use stickman for drawing. maybe it looks too much at the first, but if you try to use this stickman it'll be very handy to use, especially for the action

stickman.jpg

~ you could try some tutorials, and then use it with your own style [because sometimes people has a different style. example you only draw skinny girl but the tutors only draw smexy girl]

~ don't be afraid to make a pic in a long time. the important thing is quality, not quantity

~ copying a pic is good for the beggining, but don't copy that pic as similar as you can, but copy it with your style, no one is blaming on you if the pic is not similar ;)

~ try to expand your sketch. maybe add some shades, or ink it, or maybe colour it. it's up to you

~ practice, you must do this to expand your ability. I've drawing since I'm 7 and still keep practicing until now. and my pic is better than before

hope it helps you out ;)

:yesey:

at first I use superhero tutorial, but until now I can't draw a superhero :LOL:

stickman.jpg

:yesey:

at first I use superhero tutorial, but until now I can't draw a superhero :LOL:

I tried learning using stickmen, but I always end up having the anatomy all wrong so I only do simple sketching :erm:

I can draw superheroes, but I don't cuz I don't like 'em much :LOL:

Though learning to draw superheroes gives ya a lot about anatomy :yesey:

I tried learning using stickmen, but I always end up having the anatomy all wrong so I only do simple sketching :erm:

I can draw superheroes, but I don't cuz I don't like 'em much :LOL:

Though learning to draw superheroes gives ya a lot about anatomy :yesey:

I heard after we draw well using stickman and blockman we can practice not to use stickman. so it just a help line. I always has a problem on a body. so if I don't use that line the body will looks weird :rolleyes: this line is very recommended ;) especially for the begginer

I don't like superhero style too. it always draw a human with huge muscle and big b00bs [for woman] :LOL: the details is really helpful :happy:

I heard after we draw well using stickman and blockman we can practice not to use stickman. so it just a help line. I always has a problem on a body. so if I don't use that line the body will looks weird :rolleyes: this line is very recommended ;) especially for the begginer

I don't like superhero style too. it always draw a human with huge muscle and big b00bs [for woman] :LOL: the details is really helpful :happy:

I know but I can't get the proportions right from a single line :LOL:

I just sketch the pose first, then add the anatomy and finally do everything detailed :happy:

Nah, I like superhero style cuz it looks good in some situations (and if you don't go too far with the muscles and all) but I don't like the whole idea of superheroes with their weird outfits and all :LOL:

I know but I can't get the proportions right from a single line :LOL:

I just sketch the pose first, then add the anatomy and finally do everything detailed :happy:

Nah, I like superhero style cuz it looks good in some situations (and if you don't go too far with the muscles and all) but I don't like the whole idea of superheroes with their weird outfits and all :LOL:

sometimes if I'm too lazy to draw a detailed pic I just do what you do. maybe when I draw chibi or super deformed :happy: I haven't draw that form for ages so it'll very difficult to draw :rolleyes:

I don't like batman. it's too much :LOL: about the chara design, or the plot. about outfit I prefer the fantasy one just like Final Fantasy :happy:

Archived