Post your non-muse drawings/artwork.

Niamh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hj001.jpg?t=1189302128

Something all of you probably had to do in high school.

You are all going to college for art? I'm getting a little depressed. I'm not sure I want to pursue art anymore. Being average at something isn't what I want to fight against for the rest of my life. But I don't know what else to do. How would you solve a problem like this? If you understand my bullcrap.

Hello :)

And how come my images always come up as a link?

Is it a photobucket thing?

Dont compare yourself to anyone else with your art, it really will get you down if you think others will always be better than you. I like your art, be really proud of what you do :)

Are you at art school or thinking about it? Apologies if you have answered this already, I'm very lazy about reading posts.

Some pics of mine from about 9 years ago. They arent finished, as I have a very short attention span. Oh, and I was a Radiohead fan at the time. Sigh.

straight like for like copy of a pic, I'm trying to break away from doing that now.

edit/

I have no idea how to post images straight into a post, I'm an idiot like that. I hope theyre attached now???

EdoB.jpg.c5078b597fc62875345ae174386cbf91.jpg

AlanRickman.jpg.d484ccfdfe606865ccc326b12214302a.jpg

ThomY.jpg.78dd40f2a730a07b56a9234f8afc0cd2.jpg

Some pics of mine from about 9 years ago. They arent finished, as I have a very short attention span. Oh, and I was a Radiohead fan at the time. Sigh.

straight like for like copy of a pic, I'm trying to break away from doing that now.

edit/

I have no idea how to post images straight into a post, I'm an idiot like that. I hope they're attached now???

:eek: you guys are talented!!!!!!!! blew my art out of teh water. :$

Paper of the wall variety. They're the same, just different colours:

http://contrad-ction.deviantart.com/art/The-Priest-God-Never-Paid-122398336

http://contrad-ction.deviantart.com/art/Your-Number-Has-Been-Called-122397597

^^ To post images, upload them to Photobucket, ImageShack, Flickr, that sort of thing, then right-click (Firefox) or go to properties (IE) and copy image location. Click the yellow mountain image (or type IMG with the image location pasted between them, removing the spaces. :))

edit/

I have no idea how to post images straight into a post, I'm an idiot like that. I hope theyre attached now???

:stunned:All those three you attached were so amazing!Excellent job!:happy:

:stunned:All those three you attached were so amazing!Excellent job!:happy:

Thank you, its really good to hear that but Strawberry_J above blows me out the talent pool, its disturbing but good but disturbing (but good)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived