Post your non-muse drawings/artwork.

Niamh

awesome!! I loved it! ^^

Thank you!

Thats really cool . how come its gone? x x

Thanks. I left it in the art room in a pile of stuff that was going to be thrown away. :'(

my best piece i made got stolen at uni :(

:( :(

:( awww thats so sad

Looking at this its no wonder I got bullied at school :facepalm:

Im not even American but I attached that to my bag every year on the anniversary as a sign of respect

8133.jpg

Also while clearing out my wadrobe I found this pastel picture I made when I was 12

Not bad for a year 8 haha

[its still in the plastic display thing because I dont wanna ruin it so apologies for the bad pic quality]

8173.jpg

8172.jpg

8171.jpg

:( awww thats so sad

Looking at this its no wonder I got bullied at school :facepalm:

Im not even American but I attached that to my bag every year on the anniversary as a sign of respect

Also while clearing out my wadrobe I found this pastel picture I made when I was 12

Not bad for a year 8 haha

[its still in the plastic display thing because I dont wanna ruin it so apologies for the bad pic quality]

I think that was sweet of you wifey!

That is pretty damn good for 12!

I think that was sweet of you wifey!

That is pretty damn good for 12!

Well I was a bit obsessed with it . I used to know where everyone was and what everyone was doing almost down to the second :facepalm:

I cant remember anymore but I still have all the police reports and coroners statements and stuff in a shoebox somewhere

Awh thanks :$

Sorry your thing got chucked out :( sucks *huggles*

That sucks. My favourite painting I did, I did for an ex when we were still together. He's still got it.

I also did a pretty good painting of the Shambles (a pretty famous street in York) and my brother took that to work to have some prints done of it and someone nicked it :mad:

That sucks. My favourite painting I did, I did for an ex when we were still together. He's still got it.

I also did a pretty good painting of the Shambles (a pretty famous street in York) and my brother took that to work to have some prints done of it and someone nicked it :mad:

Got a few photos of it though...

image1.jpg

Archived