Muse should come with a warning :chuckle:

WARNING: Musers may experience any or all of the following symptoms:

1. Presale anxiety: heart racing, palms sweating, fingers reloading page every second: all are symptoms of those minutes before tickets go on sale.

2. Postsale paranoia: reloading pages unnecessarily after a pre-sale (see above)

3. Queueing: spending hours/days outside a venue in order to be the first inside (see below)

4. Barrier Rage: the need to run to the barrier in order to get as close to the 'gods' as possible

5. PMS (Post Muse Syndrome): withdrawal commonly felt after experiencing the epicness that is a muse gig

anyone wanna add something to the list? :LOL:

I'm too old to do 3 and 4, so I'll replace them with:

3) Deep sigh of relief: This is achieved the moment you receive your order confirmation number and realize that you've been hold your breath the entire time.

4) Impatient: Something that you will be until your Concertmaps ticket arrives and you finally have proof that you are going to the gig.

Who got pit to all three nights? Honda+Staples+Staples2. You must be one lucky bastard! :D

I think I can do without going to staples night 1, to save money lol

EDIT: the GA tickets keep popping up! musers take advantage!

i got 112, row 10 for the first night presale. i don't know how decent of a seat that is...

on the other hand, i bought 4 GAs for the second night. yay.

seems pretty decent. 2nd section from the stage for the 1st night for you. I might just want to trade with somebody close for one of my Pit nights

I'd still prefer to be in the pit though:( Maybe I'm just not lucky enough today.

PM Sent

3) Deep sigh of relief: This is achieved the moment you receive your order confirmation number and realize that you've been hold your breath the entire time.

4) Impatient: Something that you will be until your Concertmaps ticket arrives and you finally have proof that you are going to the gig.

Haha and you shoulod add shaking hands!!

I shaked the whole time i was ordering :LOL:

No way! You're only as old as you feel. I'm 37 and prefer to queue early and rock the barrier with the best of them. :yesey::dance::musesign:

you bought 8 GA's for one show? Please don't scalp them to gain money. If you have extra's, sell them for exact price to musers on these boards.

that's my point. i want to get decent seated seats, which, apparently i cannot get.

all these F-ing presales where i've only been able to get seated seats when i've wanted GA...and now i can't get seated seats and ONLY GA. the F*** is up with that?

Who got pit to all three nights? Honda+Staples+Staples2. You must be one lucky bastard! :D

I think I can do without going to staples night 1, to save money lol

EDIT: the GA tickets keep popping up! musers take advantage!

I've got GA tix for all four SoCal gigs now. I do feel extremely lucky, especially after hearing so many horror stories here after the last presale. Having the presale for SD, Anaheim, and LA all on the same day was a complete disaster.

that's my point. i want to get decent seated seats, which, apparently i cannot get.

all these F-ing presales where i've only been able to get seated seats when i've wanted GA...and now i can't get seated seats and ONLY GA. the F*** is up with that?

so you are not denying that you will scalp them? (just to get seats?) I initially wanted seats myself, but I got GA. We can't be picky during a presale. (especially when we are practically guaranteed GA) just sell them to other muse fans on the boards. no profits allowed.

I got one more possibly for my little brother. Not sure if I should take him, though. He's in that teenager whatever stage (at age 16) and I don't know if he would appreciate it fully. He does really like Muse though.

I won't tell him until the date is nearing, and if by that time I don't like him, lol, I'll just sell it at face value to someone on the board.

if anyone on this board is wanting GA tickets and for some reason can't get them, i will keep holding on to four i have reserved for about the next 15 minutes.

make yourself known; otherwise, well, you'll be at the mercy of the presale gods.

I could maybe use one more. How would I be paying you? Now, when you have it in hand, or at the gig?

I got 4 seats in section 119 and 4 GA tix.

I already have 119 seats for the Saturday show, so I am thinking I'll use the GA ones for the Sunday show. It depends what my friends want to do, but I'll be looking to sell either the seats or the GA tickets. Unless I find 4 other people that are going to want to go.

Archived