^Simply put, the spot you get in GA depends all on you. If you get there in the morning of the concert, you'll either be on the barrier or pretty close to it. If you get there half an hour before the concert start time, you'll be in the back. The floor operates on a first come, first serve basis.

Actually, if you get there 30 minutes before the doors open, I'd say around 6:30ish, you could very well get barrier on Chris' side. It's the left side and the middle people rush to. Poor Chris never gets any action.

I was able to get presale tickets but I just need to know what's the deal with GA tickets? I usually buy seats but this will be my first time with GA... Do you have to be in line for these like 2 days before or something crazy like that?

Cool! Another "Mel"! :awesome: I think that's three of us now... me (Melanie), melon (Melina), and you. What is your full name?

If you want barrier, you'll want to arrive fairly early in the morning. However, you can still arrive just before doors open and get a decent spot in the pit. I walked in once just as the opening band was starting and ended up about six rows back on Matt's side. Not bad. It ended up being a good spot for taking pics and my neck wasn't quite as sore from staring up at the stage and towers all night. I still prefer the barrier, though. :yesey:

Actually, if you get there 30 minutes before the doors open, I'd say around 6:30ish, you could very well get barrier on Chris' side. It's the left side and the middle people rush to. Poor Chris never gets any action.

LOL, Erin! I'd say Chris gets plenty of action, at least when the wife is around. :chuckle:

That said, I do prefer Matt's side or dead center (more action), although I prefer to look at Chris in general. :stongue:

Cool! Another "Mel"! :awesome: I think that's three of us now... me (Melanie), melon (Melina), and you. What is your full name?

If you want barrier, you'll want to arrive fairly early in the morning. However, you can still arrive just before doors open and get a decent spot in the pit. I walked in once just as the opening band was starting and ended up about six rows back on Matt's side. Not bad. It ended up being a good spot for taking pics and my neck wasn't quite as sore from staring up at the stage and towers all night. I still prefer the barrier, though. :yesey:

My name is actually Ylem but I got nicknamed Mel after having to explain/pronounce my name one too many times... :LOL: Ylem spelled backwards is Mely... But I prefer Mel ;)

I guess I'll try to be there as early as possible. Unless I am able to get tickets for other shows, this will be my first MUSE concert so I want the best view possible... Plus I'm short so I kind of need to be as close as possible... :D

I'd say around 6:30ish, you could very well get barrier on Chris' side. It's the left side and the middle people rush to. Poor Chris never gets any action.

That's actually my game plan because I figure center and Matt's side will be crazy, plus Chris needs some love.:happy:

Yeah, it does suck that Kelly/softailkel and I will have to pay a $75 fee to change our return flights. That's next on the agenda. No hotel changes, though. The other nice thing is that Brian/crowbi_wan can make it down for this gig, so he'll be joining us for that day/night and will catch the same return flight, too. The more, the merrier! :awesome:

Where are you traveling from?

A $75 change fee isn't too bad. Mine would have been $150, plus whatever the price difference was. :eek:

I'll be flying in from Boston. I have non Muser friends in the LA area, so plan to meet up with them over the weekend and make it a mini vacation. Plus I haven't been out there for two years, so the timing was perfect. :)

A $75 change fee isn't too bad. Mine would have been $150, plus whatever the price difference was. :eek:

I'll be flying in from Boston. I have non Muser friends in the LA area, so plan to meet up with them over the weekend and make it a mini vacation. Plus I haven't been out there for two years, so the timing was perfect. :)

Just changed my return flight. Woohoo! The change fee was $75, but the new flight was cheaper, so I now have a $50 credit with Alaska Airlines to use by June 2011. Hopefully I will find something to use it on. :unsure:

Mini vacation sounds nice. This will be a completely Muse vacation for me... 4 gigs in 5 nights. Totally stoked! I'm originally from SoCal (moved 24 years ago), but I still have family and friends down there. Not planning to see any of them while I'm there this time. I love them all, of course, but Muse takes priority. :chuckle:

My name is actually Ylem but I got nicknamed Mel after having to explain/pronounce my name one too many times... :LOL: Ylem spelled backwards is Mely... But I prefer Mel ;)

I guess I'll try to be there as early as possible. Unless I am able to get tickets for other shows, this will be my first MUSE concert so I want the best view possible... Plus I'm short so I kind of need to be as close as possible... :D

That's a unique name. Haven't heard it before. I caught the nickname from the backwards spelling. Mel it is! You can call me Mel or Melanie. ;)

^Simply put, the spot you get in GA depends all on you. If you get there in the morning of the concert, you'll either be on the barrier or pretty close to it. If you get there half an hour before the concert start time, you'll be in the back. The floor operates on a first come, first serve basis.

Unless you're in Phoenix, in which case the effing staff don't tell the people waiting in front of the arena all day that they're going to open a second entrance around back, thereby allowing people who show up to the arena just as the doors open to get barrier, and sending the people who actually waited 2-4 rows back :fear:

Still, 2-4 rows back slightly towards Chris's side is not a bad view at all, though the guy in front of me ended up getting one of Dom's sticks. </bitter rant>

:LOL:

I just bought a ticket to the September 26th performance and I am wondering how long it generally takes for the tickets to be mailed to you. Or are presale tickets will call? I'm kind confused. LOL Thanks guys.

I just bought a ticket to the September 26th performance and I am wondering how long it generally takes for the tickets to be mailed to you. Or are presale tickets will call? I'm kind confused. LOL Thanks guys.

I'm pretty sure you had a choice wether to have will call or deliver, cause I picked deliver which was an extra $3, I don't remember how long it took for the last time I ordered through presale but I know I waited way more than 2 months from the time I bought my tickets to the actual date of the concert, so maybe they'll come in a month :p idk I'm jus rambling on here haha.

Tickets purchased through Concertmaps always take longer than other vendors. Don't expect them to arrive in the mail until at least one month prior to the show. Apparently, it helps to deter scalping, since scalpers like to have hard tickets in hand ASAP so they can re-sell.

Um, kind of unrelated, but some people wanted to see my nail tutorial for my avatar. Link is below :)

And I'm super excited for this! I don't care if they repeat the majority of the setlists for all their CA gigs as long as we get a different 'rare' one for each :D

Hello Los Angeles Musers! Ok, so I'm coming up with a list of who's going to which gigs in the CA muser meetup thread. This is just to get an idea of who's going to be there and we could all come up with ideas to do things whilst queuing or come up with some form of meetup. There have been ideas from having massive sing-a-longs to just making posters to put over the barrier...like playing Dead Star or Bliss for instance. Anyways, let me know if you're going to this show and I'll gladly put you on the list. It'll be awesome to meet all of you!

Here is the list thus far:

LA#2: Shelbmuse09, Pluginsoul, SoapFan82, KeikoKanzaki, Sizzle'd, HaikuMarko, oxoxmuseoxox, Crowbi_wan, Wicked and Divine, softailkel, JessicaSarahS, Bib, melon, Supralover23, Sprocketeer, hieiazndood

Shelbmuse09- Shelbi

Pluginsoul- Sarah

Soapfan82- Jude

KeikoKanzaki- Dalls

Sizzle'd- Justin

HaikuMarko- Marko

oxoxmuseoxox- Jannette

Crowbi_wan- Brian

Wicked and Divine- Melanie

Softailkel- Kelly

JessicaSarahS- Jessica

Bib- Olivia

melon- Melina

Supralover23- Andrew

Sprocketeer- Michael

Hieiazndood- Jessie

Grubitha- Kristin

Um, kind of unrelated, but some people wanted to see my nail tutorial for my avatar. Link is below :)

And I'm super excited for this! I don't care if they repeat the majority of the setlists for all their CA gigs as long as we get a different 'rare' one for each :D

That's so awesome! We NEED to do this while we wait in line for the pit. :awesome:

Just changed my return flight. Woohoo! The change fee was $75, but the new flight was cheaper, so I now have a $50 credit with Alaska Airlines to use by June 2011. Hopefully I will find something to use it on. :unsure:

Mini vacation sounds nice. This will be a completely Muse vacation for me... 4 gigs in 5 nights. Totally stoked! I'm originally from SoCal (moved 24 years ago), but I still have family and friends down there. Not planning to see any of them while I'm there this time. I love them all, of course, but Muse takes priority. :chuckle:

So changing your flight pretty much covered most of your ticket cost for the second show. Definitely a win win for you. :)

I wish I could do all four gigs, but I didn't want to rent a car, so it really wasn't feasible. :( I'll be going to the NJ gig in October, so at least my Must post gig crash won't kick in until then. ;)

I'm all about priorities, hence having a sudden need to reschedule Sunday night dinner plans. Ooops.

That's cool. I can't wait to see how you did the Absolution one because that looks awesome!

Archived