I got 4 seats in section 119 and 4 GA tix.

I already have 119 seats for the Saturday show, so I am thinking I'll use the GA ones for the Sunday show. It depends what my friends want to do, but I'll be looking to sell either the seats or the GA tickets. Unless I find 4 other people that are going to want to go.

I might be interested in getting 3 out your seated tickets for the second night if you are selling them at a reasonable price. Which row is your tickets at?

Just checked the pre-sale right now and saw that GA tickets are still available...are scalpers not in full force today? For the Saturday gig GA sold out in a flash.

Well it was announced pretty randomly and the presale was the following day, so it might've caught them by surprise. :LOL:

Edit: Damn, my sister just snagged 4 more! YES!

PARTY TIME.

Devil wins! I'M GOING!!! Thanks Wicked & Divine for getting me the ticket (again)! :party::horns:

Now excuse me while I go update my excessive signature...

~~~~

Can I just say, FUUUUUUUUUUUUU##############KKKKKKK!!!

Angel on left shoulder: "I seriously think a divorce would be in your future if you added this show, changed your plane ticket, and asked the nanny to stay an extra day"

Devil on right shoulder: "you could lie! Figure it out! You'll ALREADY BE THERE and have friends there and everything!"

Angel on left shoulder: "You're already going to THREE shows in FOUR days! Your glass is half full!"

You have the money! just do it!

Divorce papers!

Heyyyy... wait a minute... doesn't your best friend live in Oklahoma and you were going to visit her in October....?????

:unsure:

I might be interested in getting 3 out your seated tickets for the second night if you are selling them at a reasonable price. Which row is your tickets at?

Without getting too specific, it is somewhere between the 1st and 8th row. If I sell them to anyone on this board it would be the same price that I paid for each (65+10=75).

No way! You're only as old as you feel. I'm 37 and prefer to queue early and rock the barrier with the best of them. :yesey::dance::musesign:

True. I just don't have the patience for queuing, but I may change my mind on the morning on 9/26 :LOL:

Well it was announced pretty randomly and the presale was the following day, so it might've caught them by surprise. :LOL:

I know. I'm sure that the random announcement and quick presale didn't give a lot of people room to plan, especially those who had flights booked to return home on Sunday. :(

I honestly don't know that I would be going if I had to change my flight and hotel reservations. Luckily I didn't have to :)

Without getting too specific, it is somewhere between the 1st and 8th row. If I sell them to anyone on this board it would be the same price that I paid for each (65+10=75).

Oh, that's good that you are selling it at 75 dollars. I bought two tickets at the 9th row of 119 but I learnt that we will be four people instead of two, if you are going to sell those tickets I might buy them. I can buy four of them instead of three of them. I will also sell my tickets to anyone on this board for 75 dollars if I can find other tickets. I hate those people who sell these tickets for $200+ each. :mad:

I know. I'm sure that the random announcement and quick presale didn't give a lot of people room to plan, especially those who had flights booked to return home on Sunday. :(

I honestly don't know that I would be going if I had to change my flight and hotel reservations. Luckily I didn't have to :)

Yeah, it does suck that Kelly/softailkel and I will have to pay a $75 fee to change our return flights. That's next on the agenda. No hotel changes, though. The other nice thing is that Brian/crowbi_wan can make it down for this gig, so he'll be joining us for that day/night and will catch the same return flight, too. The more, the merrier! :awesome:

Where are you traveling from?

Yeah, it does suck that Kelly/softailkel and I will have to pay a $75 fee to change our return flights. That's next on the agenda. No hotel changes, though. The other nice thing is that Brian/crowbi_wan can make it down for this gig, so he'll be joining us for that day/night and will catch the same return flight, too. The more, the merrier! :awesome:

Where are you traveling from?

That's good you didn't have to do any hotel changes. I had booked mine through hotwire for a great $57/night rate, and had to add an extra night for $90. :( Boo. But it'll be worth it!

I can't believe I missed the presale! I just got a presale email for KROQ so I thought I would check this site to see when the Muse presale is and it's over!

I already have tickets for Anaheim but they're behind the stage so I wanted to try for something better for Staples. I guess I'll try the KROQ presale...

I'm going to post this in both LA threads.. so my apologies if you read it twice. Shelbmuse09 and I are driving down from Canada/Washington, and in order to make this whole thing possible, we're camping. The only problem is, I don't want to leave certain things in my tent or my car during the gigs. If anyone is willing to let us stash a bag or two in their house/hotel near the venue, we would be very very thankful!

Oh, that's good that you are selling it at 75 dollars. I bought two tickets at the 9th row of 119 but I learnt that we will be four people instead of two, if you are going to sell those tickets I might buy them. I can buy four of them instead of three of them. I will also sell my tickets to anyone on this board for 75 dollars if I can find other tickets. I hate those people who sell these tickets for $200+ each. :mad:

I will buy your section 119 tickets if you don't need them. I didn't know about the presale early enough to get to it. Let me know, thanks!

I was able to get presale tickets but I just need to know what's the deal with GA tickets? I usually buy seats but this will be my first time with GA... Do you have to be in line for these like 2 days before or something crazy like that?

^Simply put, the spot you get in GA depends all on you. If you get there in the morning of the concert, you'll either be on the barrier or pretty close to it. If you get there half an hour before the concert start time, you'll be in the back. The floor operates on a first come, first serve basis.

^Simply put, the spot you get in GA depends all on you. If you get there in the morning of the concert, you'll either be on the barrier or pretty close to it. If you get there half an hour before the concert start time, you'll be in the back. The floor operates on a first come, first serve basis.

Thanks, I was afraid of that... Hopefully my husband will be a good sport and won't mind waiting around all day!! If he gives me a hard time, I'll just take someone else.. :LOL:

Thanks, I was afraid of that... Hopefully my husband will be a good sport and won't mind waiting around all day!! If he gives me a hard time, I'll just take someone else.. :LOL:

Plus we're planning a whole bunch of crazy thing to do while we wait. It will be a fun time. :D Just don't be afraid to talk to people around you!

Plus we're planning a whole bunch of crazy thing to do while we wait. It will be a fun time. :D Just don't be afraid to talk to people around you!

Me? afraid to talk to people?? Obviously we haven't met...

Hi My name is Mel!! :D

Yeah, it's going to be fun!! ;)

Archived