Yeah, Sac was bleh :shifty:

Darn I have presale anxiety left over, I'm reloading stuff constantly now :LOL:

:LOL: Presale anxiety, it could actually be a condition :chuckle:

Whooooooo! PIT PAAAARTYYYYY!!! :D

And nearly everyone got through, which is fantastic! Makes me very grateful that I didn't smack down money to a scalper for Staples Night 1.

:happy: I'm so glad I didn't do that either!

I don't think my mom 'loves' them, but she likes SFA :rolleyes: But don't give up! You still have 2 months to do some convincing!

I've been able to get my mom into the Alternative Rock genre, she knows all the bands I like now and she likes them too :) I really hope I can convince her!

Yeah! Will your mom be going with you to the show? Maybe you could introduce her to us and we can let her know that we'll watch out for you in the pit?

Yep my mom is coming :) Makes it easier to convince her to come into the pit with me. Ooooh that would be awesome if you guys could help get her to let me keep the pit tix, but I'm hoping to get that approved a while before!

:LOL:Presale anxiety, it could actually be a condition :chuckle:

Muse should come with a warning :chuckle:

WARNING: Musers may experience any or all of the following symptoms:

1. Presale anxiety: heart racing, palms sweating, fingers reloading page every second: all are symptoms of those minutes before tickets go on sale.

2. Postsale paranoia: reloading pages unnecessarily after a pre-sale (see above)

3. Queueing: spending hours/days outside a venue in order to be the first inside (see below)

4. Barrier Rage: the need to run to the barrier in order to get as close to the 'gods' as possible

5. PMS (Post Muse Syndrome): withdrawal commonly felt after experiencing the epicness that is a muse gig

anyone wanna add something to the list? :LOL:

1. Presale anxiety: heart racing, palms sweating, fingers reloading page every second: all are symptoms of those minutes before tickets go on sale.

2. Postsale paranoia: reloading pages unnecessarily after a pre-sale (see above)

3. Queueing: spending hours/days outside a venue in order to be the first inside (see below)

4. Barrier Rage: the need to run to the barrier in order to get as close to the 'gods' as possible

5. PMS (Post Muse Syndrome): withdrawal commonly felt after experiencing the epicness that is a muse gig

just facemelting :p i just went through the first 2 items on your list, and I am so pumped i could go wait in line right now! :D

LAAA here i come!!!!

:LOL: :LOL:

[insert some number] Extreme stress when bill for all tickets purchased is received

:chuckle:

There should be a meet up for nigh 2 !! :happy:

Of course :)

I got section 101...am I the only one who got seated tickets:stunned:?

Those are fantastic seats.......are you looking for pit tickets? Because I might be able trade you. I got 2 GA tix

i haven't even been given the OPTION to get any seated seats. all i get are GAs that pop up...

do you think the floor will ultimately sell out for this second night, bc if so...well. i'll leave it unsaid.

When I finally got on only seats kept popping up, but I just scored a GA. :D

Of course my friend is now pissed becasue I only got one, despite the fact that she keeps waffling about whether or not she's actually going to make the trip out. :rolleyes:

seems like it is row 5 seats 10 & 11, those are pretty close I imagine (3rd section from the stage, 5th row) I wonder who has those seated seats closer?

i got 112, row 10 for the first night presale. i don't know how decent of a seat that is...

on the other hand, i bought 4 GAs for the second night. yay.

Archived