I did the KROQ presale right at 10:00 and got GA tickets but then when I tried to checkout, my credit card wouldn't go thru. I tired 2 different ones and they kept getting rejected! I've never had problems buying tickets on TM and I buy tix all the time!!! So frustrating!!!

Finally after trying for 30 minutes for decent seats, I got tickets in section 109. I wanted seats anyway but I figured I could swap some of you nice people if I got GA since I know many of you got seats in Tuesday's presale.

Now I want to try to sell my Anaheim tickets but they're behind the stage :(

We have seats for this gig looking forward to seeing a Muse gig from a different perspective. It's going to be odd not getting in line 8hrs or more before concert to get rail but instead just walking in and to our seats. Hopefully this will mean great pics&vids. ;)

So changing your flight pretty much covered most of your ticket cost for the second show. Definitely a win win for you. :)

I wish I could do all four gigs, but I didn't want to rent a car, so it really wasn't feasible. :( I'll be going to the NJ gig in October, so at least my Must post gig crash won't kick in until then. ;)

I'm all about priorities, hence having a sudden need to reschedule Sunday night dinner plans. Ooops.

Yeah, it worked out nicely, especially if I can find a way to use the airline credit somehow by next June. I don't travel all that often, so I guess I'll just have to find a good excuse. Wonder where Muse will be early next year? :LOL:

Kelly/softailkel and I already had the first three SoCal gigs planned. It was too easy to add just one more day. We also lucked out on the transportation. We were planning to rent a car, but Kristin/Grubitha told us to bag that idea and just ride around with her all week. It was an offer we couldn't refuse. What a great gal! :awesome:

Awesome that you have the NJ gig to look forward to as well. I know a few people going to that one, too. Look forward to meeting you in September! :D

PMS (Post-Muse-Syndrome) is going to hit me VERY hard after these SoCal gigs. :supersad:

trying for a pair of GA only... been 'sold out' of that section the few times i tried...

now doing it single GA :/ dont think im gonna get any...

Any luck, CJ?

Have you managed GA tix for the other three SoCal gigs yet?

We have seats for this gig looking forward to seeing a Muse gig from a different perspective. It's going to be odd not getting in line 8hrs or more before concert to get rail but instead just walking in and to our seats. Hopefully this will mean great pics&vids. ;)

Stella, did we meet in Vegas last December? Your name sounds familiar, but I don't remember. I was with Mary/gocanux a lot of the time.

Do you have GA tix for the SD and Anaheim gigs? Queuing early? If so, look forward to meeting you there! :happy:

got the other three not including this one (newest) as GA tickets.

none are in-hand, so i guess its not 100% but i sure hope im getting them all.

im sort of besides myself deciding if i wanna go to comicon or a rage against the machine show

already bought comicon tickets for FRI and SAT. thinkin i might ditch friday and come down fri night or sat morning.

guess ill just try to get GA tickets to that show, if i cant then i wont bother going (like muse shows)

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog/2010/07/rage-against-the-machine-plays-immigrants-benefit-show-at-the-palladium-july-23.html

got the other three not including this one (newest) as GA tickets.

none are in-hand, so i guess its not 100% but i sure hope im getting them all.

im sort of besides myself deciding if i wanna go to comicon or a rage against the machine show

already bought comicon tickets for FRI and SAT. thinkin i might ditch friday and come down fri night or sat morning.

guess ill just try to get GA tickets to that show, if i cant then i wont bother going (like muse shows)

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog/2010/07/rage-against-the-machine-plays-immigrants-benefit-show-at-the-palladium-july-23.html

Dude go to rage, im so fucking excited out of my mind, i almost lost my breath when i found out they were playing, no lie. :stunned:

Did Livenation's presale, scored tickets in the 306s. Not bad, but I wished I remembered the fan presale so we could have gotten better tix ;(

Yeah, my first tickets I bought were in the 306's too, but I bought them because they were row 1. I kept trying for GA tickets though and ended up with 105's, so I'm happy. I'll be in the pit for Honda Center and the first night of Staples, and in seats for the second night.

So is it impossible to get GA tickets for this show unless you went through one of the presales? The only one I was able to try was the KROQ presale for the first hour (10-11am) and I didn't get any GA as options. So far I've been on the general public sale for an hour and a half with no GA tickets showing up. Am I just out of luck here?

i also couldnt get GA tix at presale nor official sale. :/

i havnt been able to buy a single GA ticket for any of the socal shows off ticketmaster. how do i get notified by official muse page when muse presales are going on ? :/

I don't think you can :erm: I know I always check their twitter, and it's also a good idea to check the official muse page for news every once in while. Mondays are usually days when they announce stuff.

kinda upset they added another la date.

now i'm probably not going to be able to find a buyer for my tickets. :/

But it gives people another chance to get the GAs that they couldn't get the first night. And I'm sure you'll find someone, there are still a little over 2 months before the show, and I know that there will be people who will want to buy tickets a little last minute. :yesey:

Also, I'm wondering how this Sunday night show will go, I bet there are going to be people there who have school the next morning *cough*me*cough* :shifty:

Also, I'm wondering how this Sunday night show will go, I bet there are going to be people there who have school the next morning *cough*me*cough* :shifty:

I am SO not looking forward to that Monday :LOL: What's worse, teachers love giving tests on Mondays because we 'had the whole weekend to study and have no excuse to do bad" :facepalm:

Reaaaaally not looking forward to it

WOOOOOO!! So happy :happy: So when should i expect the mailman to bring me my Muse tickets ???

Did you order from Concertmaps? If so, don't count on seeing them until around a month prior to the gig, according to those who have purchased from Concertmaps before.

If you ordered from Ticketmaster (ugh), expect them shortly.

Me too!! Well, Anaheim and both LA gigs! See you all there. Yay queuing party!:)

:awesome:

If you want, I can add you to a list of musers that are going to meet up or something in queue for each show. Maybe make some posters to hang over the barrier and do some sing-a-longs or something. It'd be cool if you wanted to join us. :happy:

Here is the list for just this show:

LA#2: Shelbmuse09, Pluginsoul, SoapFan82, KeikoKanzaki, Sizzle'd, HaikuMarko, oxoxmuseoxox, Crowbi_wan, Wicked and Divine, softailkel, JessicaSarahS, Bib, melon, Supralover23, Sprocketeer, hieiazndood, Grubitha, Sniper_Omega, Bet1911, VikingEmz

Shelbmuse09- Shelbi

Pluginsoul- Sarah

Soapfan82- Jude

KeikoKanzaki- Dalls

Sizzle'd- Justin

HaikuMarko- Marko

oxoxmuseoxox- Jannette

Crowbi_wan- Brian

Wicked and Divine- Melanie

Softailkel- Kelly

JessicaSarahS- Jessica

Bib- Olivia