It's quiet sad. Taking a whole week off of work, spending loads of money, living off of top ramen for months. Then driving 20+ hours to CA to see them. :$ I'm excited. Lol.

:LOL: It'll all be worth it! I'm more worried about the Post Muse Syndrome. It's awesome and sucky to be at the start of a tour. Awesome that we're first, we get the more energetic and fresh performances and everyone will be eagerly awaiting our feedback. Sucky that we'll have to hear about all the other awesome shows after, and think about how nice it'd be if we were there :( . But I'm so glad I'm going to Voodoo to close it out. Anyway, no more thinking about PMS until after! Positive thoughts right now for tomorrow's presale!

:LOL: It'll all be worth it! I'm more worried about the Post Muse Syndrome. It's awesome and sucky to be at the start of a tour. Awesome that we're first, we get the more energetic and fresh performances and everyone will be eagerly awaiting our feedback. Sucky that we'll have to hear about all the other awesome shows after, and think about how nice it'd be if we were there :( . But I'm so glad I'm going to Voodoo to close it out. Anyway, no more thinking about PMS until after! Positive thoughts right now for tomorrow's presale!

:yesey: Indeed it will be. I'm so excited, it's ridiculous. Lol. And we're months away from the festivities. :( Yeah, I didn't really think of that...PMS is going to hit hard after. But hey, we still have some shows to look forward to! It's not over yet. Lol. Ohhhhh Voodoo....I was sooooo tempted to go to that one as well....but man. That'd be too much. :facepalm: Tomorrow's presale is going to be...insane. Not too thrilled about it. Last time was....:$ bad.

MUSE isnt JUST a band thats why :happy: !!!

Spending all my textbook/financial aid money on themmm,

YAYYYY!!!

:yesey:

They're what defines music. (IMO). Looooooool. All your financial aid on them? That's serious dedication. Haha.

Can I just say, FUUUUUUUUUUUUU##############KKKKKKK!!!

Angel on left shoulder: "I seriously think a divorce would be in your future if you added this show, changed your plane ticket, and asked the nanny to stay an extra day"

Devil on right shoulder: "you could lie! Figure it out! You'll ALREADY BE THERE and have friends there and everything!"

Angel on left shoulder: "You're already going to THREE shows in FOUR days! Your glass is half full!"

You have the money! just do it!

Divorce papers!

Heyyyy... wait a minute... doesn't your best friend live in Oklahoma and you were going to visit her in October....?????

:unsure:

Haha! That sounds yummy. And suitable for dinner tonight. :LOL:

:yesey: That cereal always makes me feel like a kid again. :happy:

Can I just say, FUUUUUUUUUUUUU##############KKKKKKK!!!

Angel on left shoulder: "I seriously think a divorce would be in your future if you added this show, changed your plane ticket, and asked the nanny to stay an extra day"

Devil on right shoulder: "you could lie! Figure it out! You'll ALREADY BE THERE and have friends there and everything!"

Angel on left shoulder: "You're already going to THREE shows in FOUR days! Your glass is half full!"

You have the money! just do it!

Divorce papers!

Heyyyy... wait a minute... doesn't your best friend live in Oklahoma and you were going to visit her in October....?????

:unsure:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Oh my goodnesss. The devil sounds pretty bad. Lol. I'd just try to talk it with my husband (if I had one) lol, try to get him to understand. I mean you'll already be there!

Flying down to LA for the day to cure post-Wembley/pre-Ohio syndrome. See you there. :dance:

:eek::awesome: !!!!! We can finally meet! :happy: Just for this one day though? :(

Hey, that we can! :awesome: And yes, just for this one day. I'm seeing The xx in Seattle on Saturday. Don't want to miss them (again). Wembley and work made it so the other SoCal dates wouldn't work out. Glad they added this one and that I have some frequent flyer miles to burn. :D

Hey, that we can! :awesome: And yes, just for this one day. I'm seeing The xx in Seattle on Saturday. Don't want to miss them (again). Wembley and work made it so the other SoCal dates wouldn't work out. Glad they added this one and that I have some frequent flyer miles to burn. :D

:dance: Oh, The xx! I love them. :happy: Soooo good. Aw, Wembles. That'll be a blast! I hope we at least get a good setlist this 2nd night. I'm just still quiet shocked they added another night. Also, this late on. :erm:

I'm debating whether or not I should stay home for the presale and be half an hour late to class, or buy them at school and only be a couple of minutes late. :erm:

It's kinda risky to buy stuff on public computers, no?

just wait at home, public ones might freeze or lose connectivity or take forever to refresh.

On second thought, I'll be staying here since the library at school opens at 10. :(

Everyone readddyyy?

Nervously ready. Lol. :$ I'm not thinking it's going to be as bad as last time....but still Muse ticketing purchasing anxiety is getting to me no matter what.

Yup! Command+R for mac users, plus I'm leaving my cursor right where the link is when the page refreshes so I just have to click. But I agree with Shelbs, it probably won't be as bad as last time :stunned:

Fingers crossed that everyone gets the tickets they're wanting this time. The refresh button will be pressed on frequently by this purchaser. Good luck everyone!

MEL! You're going to get pit tix?! :awesome::dance: I really hope you score some! :happy:

On second thought, I'll be staying here since the library at school opens at 10. :(

Everyone readddyyy?

Nervously ready. Lol. :$ I'm not thinking it's going to be as bad as last time....but still Muse ticketing purchasing anxiety is getting to me no matter what.

I'm totally ready! I'm not expecting it to be nearly as bad as last time either, but that's only because I was buying GA tix for three gigs at the same time. GA tix for one gig should be a piece of cake! Hope I didn't just jinx myself? :erm:

Remember to log into your concertmaps account before the presale starts so you'll be ready to go at 10:00am. After that, just keep refreshing your screen if tickets appear to be sold out. They continue to release them in batches every 10 minutes or so.

Good luck! :D

Archived