hey! first forum post!!

ughhh this is so tempting....to buy tickets...not to buy tickets...

lol. but I already have ga tix for honda and the first staples nights..

but i feel like I can't not go...

also: kroq presale is on the 15th I believe... :D

If I recall correctly, the date didn't show up for the previous Staples show until a few hours before the sale, so everyone started freaking out. :LOL:

I opted out of getting tickets for the 25th since A) I had an easier time getting GA for Honda Center, and B) I didn't want to spend so much money at once. Fortunately, time has passed and I have money again, so if I can convince a friend sometime today, I'll be combating scalpers with the rest of you tomorrow. :D

I assume KROQ will announce a pre-sale for this soon as well, but don't take my word for it.

yea they do but all teh good seats will be gone by that time haha ok thanks for the info tho!!

Jann, you have to go D: I'm thinking about taking out a loan for my tuition :stunned:

I want to go! :( Will do my best to convince my mom when she comes back from work.

this has nothing to do with what you posted BUT...on your icon, are those really your nails?and where can I get taht done, it's amazing:LOL:

:chuckle: Yeah they are my real nails, and I did it myself :D check out my deviantArt (link is on the side) where I also have my Abso cd nails. I'm actually going to do a tutorial and put it on YouTube later :)

I want to go! :( Will do my best to convince my mom when she comes back from work.

:chuckle: Yeah they are my real nails, and I did it myself :D check out my deviantArt (link is on the side) where I also have my Abso cd nails. I'm actually going to do a tutorial and put it on YouTube later :)

now i gotta wait for your tutorial and the presale hahaha :LOL:

^At least you can bring a shitload of friends to the gig. None of my friends are having any of this Muse concert-going insanity. I'm on my ooooooooown.

This :( I have to go solo too cause nobody wants to go with me.. bastards :mad:

and about this 2nd date added, I don't know if I can go through all the trauma trying to get tickets tomorrow again :rolleyes:

So I told each of my parents that I wanted to get tickets for this, and they both asked me why the hell I would want to go to the same concert twice. :rolleyes:

Thank God I have my own money and that they aren't the boss of me anymore. :D

This :( I have to go solo too cause nobody wants to go with me.. bastards :mad:

Yeah, I don't know if I should gamble and buy two in case someone else wants to go in the coming months, or if I should just meet up with fellow Musers by myself. I'm already taking a friend to Anaheim but she wouldn't want to go to both dates.

and about this 2nd date added, I don't know if I can go through all the trauma trying to get tickets tomorrow again :rolleyes:

Side effects do indeed include hypertension, raging at your computer screen, increased use of swears, and the desire to go on a scalper-killing rampage.

So I told each of my parents that I wanted to get tickets for this, and they both asked me why the hell I would want to go to the same concert twice. :rolleyes:

lol my parents don't even know yet I'm going to see muse again in september... 3x :LOL:, (possibly 4 depending on how the pre-sale goes tomorrow... I better be able to get GA this time cause I am soo not looking forward to buy from scalpers again :mad:)

also: kroq presale is on the 15th I believe... :D

Ticketmaster has KROQ and Live Nation presales for Thursday, but I haven't received e-mails from either of them with the code yet.

I'm almost certain that my friend who is 'supposed' to be going to the 9/25 show with me will bail, so I'm just going for seats again.

Wooo! I can go to this one now. Can't wait!

I'm in, too! Just have to change my flight home, which will cost an extra fee, but Muse is totally worth it! Can't resist adding one more gig if I'm already down there for the other three.

Fingers crossed for GA tix for everyone who wants them in tomorrow's presale! Good luck to all! :D

Wooo! I can go to this one now. Can't wait!

I'm in, too! Just have to change my flight home, which will cost an extra fee, but Muse is totally worth it! Can't resist adding one more gig if I'm already down there for the other three.

Fingers crossed for GA tix for everyone who wants them in tomorrow's presale! Good luck to all! :D

:dance:

Good luck everyone!

:D:dance: YAY!! Good luck everyone! I hope it all works out tomorrow.

:awesome: Yay! Back to back nights of Muse! It'll be amazing. I can't waaaait for September now.

5 nights of Muse all together. Ugh. I'm broke beyond belief. :$

Archived