So has anyone posted audio of Exo being soundchecked yet?

I highly doubt this will happen :(, it would have just been one of those unexpected moments.

Does anybody have or have seen a video of Resistance? I really want to see Matt's reaction to it all, especially the guitar throw :stunned:

I thought about recording it, but my camera was with my mother in the GA line. I came back with my cousin and everyone was standing by the door. My mother wanted pizza, and I didn't want to go but I ended up walking down Pico street then we came back because there was a large group of mexicans so we came back.

I was slightly disappointed I missed Exo part two, but I heard part three and my heart stopped. After they told everyone to back to their spots, a guy and I stayed there listening to Bliss. They played it in full and extended during the soundcheck, I can confirm that.

That was so amazing we were able to hear the soundcheck like that, the security didn't have to leave the door open for us to hear.

Couldn't think at the time to record any of the songs during soundcheck. Most of us were too shocked and eager to keep on listening.

Here's our video of Hysteria. This is probably one of the better edits of our video with the least interruptions from the beer and baño conga line. :mad:

After the small lighting issues it gets better. Awesome side stage view baby!

We were using my old canon s5is. I really got to get the lumix!

Here's a "money shot" of Matt below. I'm gonna keep it as my screen saver!

Excellent photo! :LOL:

i had such a fucking awesome time at these 2 shows. The riffage was so crazy but it seemed like all the twilighters around me couldn't have cared less. I was headbanging and air guitaring and fucking rocking out and these tweens were just standing there picking their noses.

I was like "does a fucking 10 minute drop d muse jam not fucking excite you !!???"

these shows were a blast. Muse really kicked it up a notch for la.

These shows were the highlight of my 2010

im jealous of you soundcheck hearers. That woulda been awesome

+9348309583405934859345

holy shit, and you went to soma too

Also, did anyone else see Matt sling his sweat towards us? I didn't know what it was at first, I thought was water when it flew into my mouth. I swallowed Bellamy sweat..it was not as salty as I thought it would be.

LOL, I now remember you telling us this story after the show (assuming you're who I think you are...you're the girl we sang Happy Birthday to, right? AJ?).

Honestly, it may have been difficult to get a good soundcheck recording from outside. We had to press our ears pretty hard against the glass (then again, I wasn't standing directly in front of the doors). And it's totally understandable that they prohibited cameras in the actual soundcheck. I actually missed the Apocalypse Please snippet since I was on the phone. But I heard everything else.

I highly doubt this will happen :(, it would have just been one of those unexpected moments.

Does anybody have or have seen a video of Resistance? I really want to see Matt's reaction to it all, especially the guitar throw :stunned:

I didn't get the guitar throw at the end, but I did get the very end of Uprising and beginning of Resistance when he goes to fetch the doubleneck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA9_CTTcPhQ

OMFG!!! That was the best birthday present EVER! I got barrier slightly towards Matt and easily had more fun than the gig I went to in Chicago.

Did anyone get any video or pics of Matt when he shook his butt to the crowd during/after TIRO?

Also, did anyone else see Matt sling his sweat towards us? I didn't know what it was at first, I thought was water when it flew into my mouth. I swallowed Bellamy sweat..it was not as salty as I thought it would be.

I have loads of video and pictures that I'll upload when I get home to Illinois later tonight, I'm still LAX right now.

Ewwwww :LOL:

It was so amazing, i can't stop thinking about it.

It was only me, my sister, some lady in our aisle, so we were moving all over the place.

I had to ask my sister to stand with me:indiff: i didn't want to be alone, but in the end i was the last one standing and i didn't really care.

I also took pictures, but most of them are crap and my phone didn't save the videos i took :'(

But over all it was great.

And I won't forget singing along to Unnatural Selection, "I want the twuth" :LOL:

I wish it were sunday again:(, even though i don't like sundays

Here's our video of Hysteria. This is probably one of the better edits of our video with the least interruptions from the beer and baño conga line. :mad:

After the small lighting issues it gets better. Awesome side stage view baby!

We were using my old canon s5is. I really got to get the lumix!

Here's a "money shot" of Matt below. I'm gonna keep it as my screen saver!

youre picture is amazing. And the people in the video, sitting during histeria as if they are watching a tennis match,just make me feel bad.Both for them and for the band.

Here's my video of the beginning of Hysteria:

Intro to Bliss:

Helsink Jam:

Ruled By Secrecy:

The last one might be deleted by Warner, it was tagged with a copyright notice. I'm uploading them all (plus more, just snippets) to my facebook if anyone wants to view them just add me there should be a link to the left.

Archived