Here's the video!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuXXO_6xaOE

You really can't see much in the video. He bent over a little and just shook it towards us. It was hilarious! :LOL: Watch in 1080p for best quality! And I apologize for all the wooing at the end of the video. I have no idea I do such things! :LOL: Matt's butt shake must have broke my brain.

Here's the video!!

You really can't see much in the video. He bent over a little and just shook it towards us. It was hilarious! :LOL: Watch in 1080p for best quality! And I apologize for all the wooing at the end of the video. I have no idea I do such things! :LOL: Matt's butt shake must have broke my brain.

Bringing this over to the next page for the people that wanted it.

When I was downloading one of the riffage vids from you tube, I read the funniest description that is exactly what I was thinking:

These were my actual thoughts at the gig: 1st riff: [headbanging] 2nd riff: [more headbanging] 3rd riff in: Damn, this is longer than usual. Fuck yes! *headbangs* 4th: Holy shit, FOUR. That's UNHEARD OF. 5th: ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME. 6th: ARRRGHHHHHAAHAAHA. 7th: I DON'T THINK I CAN HEADBANG MUCH LONGER! 8th: [starting to lose motor control] 9th: DEAD MOTHERFUCKING STAR! 10th: [flatline]

Oh wait--hey! I wrote that! :LOL:

Here's the video!!

Hahahah yessss...that brings out the uber-fangirl anytime. :facepalm::LOL:

Grr. The second part of the lyrics, constantly mumbled and missed!!

-And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy

-And God I know I'm one

The first thing that I blurted after the riffage-fest: "Seriously, what the fuck just happened?!" :stunned: Also, I'm so sorry for pulling on your hair!! I didn't mean to, and had no idea that your scalp was sunburnt! :LOL::$

RBS was also a favorite of the night. Been dying to hear this live for so long. <3

(sorry for my fantaaaastic singing getting picked up in the vid)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_mgIc19qvE

This was truly the highlight of the gig for me. Not that Bliss didn't come close, but I had never heard RBS live before and I didn't know if I wanted to smile or cry. :LOL:

Aww I went.Greatest day of my life.My seats were in 117 right next to Chris' side of the stage.It was pretty hilarious when his curtain got stuck......Unfortunately I couldnt take pictures or videos cause they took away my video camera.....:mad:

STILL AWESOME!

Does anyone know if there is anywhere I can find the entire concert on tape?

When I was downloading one of the riffage vids from you tube, I read the funniest description that is exactly what I was thinking:

These were my actual thoughts at the gig: 1st riff: [headbanging] 2nd riff: [more headbanging] 3rd riff in: Damn, this is longer than usual. Fuck yes! *headbangs* 4th: Holy shit, FOUR. That's UNHEARD OF. 5th: ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME. 6th: ARRRGHHHHHAAHAAHA. 7th: I DON'T THINK I CAN HEADBANG MUCH LONGER! 8th: [starting to lose motor control] 9th: DEAD MOTHERFUCKING STAR! 10th: [flatline]

oh man i wish i was there! would have fainted or something. this is so freaking awesome, its better than epic. when was the last time they had such an INSANE outro?!?!?!?! i love them when they're like this. this is the reason why they're the best band ever :D

Archived