I GOT TO SEE THIS SHOW! Best night of my entire YEAR. They kicked some serious trash. The setlist was AMAZING! I wish I could do it again! Me and four other shoved ourselves in a small car and drove seven hours, stayed in an iffy hotel, and drove back the next day. EVERY SECOND of the trip was worth it, the concert blew my mind. Thank you MUSE for being the best band in the world. :)

I saw you there! Might remember me as the person you said "Hell yeah" when you yelled "Go Lakers" at Passion Pit when they mentioned that they were from Boston :chuckle: I was to your right.

I do remember you! Well glad to meet you. See you at the next Muse show (whenever that will be) Haha, I was in the "F*** Boston" mode. Remember the stupid guys that almost got in a fight by the end of "Knights..."?

Remember the stupid guys that almost got in a fight by the end of "Knights..."?

Unless we're thinking of different people, I was on Chris's side and I glanced over to my left and saw that. Bunch of retards.

For all the mentions of awesomeness that went on at this gig, I feel I must bring up NSC. And that's because as much of a mood-killer as NSC could have been, I spontaneously found ways to make it entertaining, whether it was putting my arm around friends or being completely over-the-top with ridiculous gestures to actually screaming "CHEESE!" at random moments throughout the song. I can't have as much fun as that with GL, to be quite honest.

Unless we're thinking of different people, I was on Chris's side and I glanced over to my left and saw that. Bunch of retards.

For all the mentions of awesomeness that went on at this gig, I feel I must bring up NSC. And that's because as much of a mood-killer as NSC could have been, I spontaneously found ways to make it entertaining, whether it was putting my arm around friends or being completely over-the-top with ridiculous gestures to actually screaming "CHEESE!" at random moments throughout the song. I can't have as much fun as that with GL, to be quite honest.

Agree. NSC was a lot more fun to exaggerate. But GL can have its moments (when done properly). :yesey:

At the beginning I screamed "AND OUR HEARTS COMBINED LIKE A NEUTRON CHEESE COLLISION" a little too loud and Chris looked at me. Oops. :$ Kept it quiet with interpretive hand motions after that.

Shelbi and I played air guitar during the cheesy guitar solo, it was hilarious

Andrew! :awesome: *fist pumps*

Lol, people were actually complaining about the riffs? What the fuck :LOL:

The riffs and Bliss made my night for sure.

Yea, some people were thinking they should have just played another two songs instead :rolleyes: Aside from hearing a bunch of rare riffs, half the fun of it was Dom trying to end the jam over and over and then just looking at and laughing with Chris when Matt started another one.

But OMFG Blissssssssssssssss, and right after RBS too!

I would've been fine with Matt saying "fuck the riffs, let's play CE" :shifty:

At the beginning I screamed "AND OUR HEARTS COMBINED LIKE A NEUTRON CHEESE COLLISION" a little too loud and Chris looked at me. Oops. :$ Kept it quiet with interpretive hand motions after that.

:LOL: Maybe Chris was the one who wrote the song. That and Guiding Light, maybe that's why they play it so much...:eek:...Nah, Chris is too badass for those songs. :cool:

Just got back from L.A. from Toronto!! Me and my friends were section 302 at THE VERY TOP!! I'm usually a floor person for all shows, especially Muse, but actually being able to see all of the visuals at once was amazing. Our section kind of sucked and a bunch of people were sitting down and looking at us "crazy fans in the back" but we rocked out anyway. It was BRILLIANT! Totally made the entire trip. Hearing Bliss live I think I scared the people around me I screamed so loud! :LOL: Totally pumped for my Ohio road trip in two weeks, and after that I may have to turn into a responsible adult and stop following this amazing band all over.

tl;dr BLISS MADE MY WORLD INSTANTLY A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE IN. Amazing crowd! L.A - you fucking rock! :D:D:D

Yea, some people were thinking they should have just played another two songs instead :rolleyes: Aside from hearing a bunch of rare riffs, half the fun of it was Dom trying to end the jam over and over and then just looking at and laughing with Chris when Matt started another one.

But OMFG Blissssssssssssssss, and right after RBS too!

I would've been fine with Matt saying "fuck the riffs, let's play CE" :shifty:

Ahahahaha Dom was so funny.

BLISSSSS AHHH.

Ce would have been awesome, but the riffs were a special moment :yesey:

same only like two people bak

Oh really? You were probably behind my dad :LOL: He was the only one not jumping because he was trying to protect me from being squished

Yea, I'd definitely take the riffs any day :D

:dance:

Oh man, Post Muse Syndrome hitting hard.

So for those who heard exo2 being sound checked. What did the transition from piano to guitar sound like?

He only played piano, and then transitioned into Exo 3

:dance:

Oh man, Post Muse Syndrome hitting hard.

Seriously, I am so fucking sore! My neck hurts from constant headbanging, my calves hurt from constant jumping, and my arms hurt from constant fistpumping. I think that outro might have killed me. I'll have PMS after tomorrow night, lol.

It'll be interesting to see what happens after last night's godliness.

MIKE. I was trying to find you after the soundcheck. I was soooooooo jealous.

When I heard Exo 2 I was like........no, it can't be. Is it? :eek: And then I cried :LOL:

Alot of people wanted to see the guitar, but the rep told us to just take it home straightaway or to the hotel room. Leaving it in the car would have resulted in a broken window, possibly. So we drove 45 miles home and back again after the sound check, didn't want to deal with any problems that may have arisen.

Archived