When I was downloading one of the riffage vids from you tube, I read the funniest description that is exactly what I was thinking:

These were my actual thoughts at the gig: 1st riff: [headbanging] 2nd riff: [more headbanging] 3rd riff in: Damn, this is longer than usual. Fuck yes! *headbangs* 4th: Holy shit, FOUR. That's UNHEARD OF. 5th: ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME. 6th: ARRRGHHHHHAAHAAHA. 7th: I DON'T THINK I CAN HEADBANG MUCH LONGER! 8th: [starting to lose motor control] 9th: DEAD MOTHERFUCKING STAR! 10th: [flatline]

LOL, I kept enjoying it but was getting increasingly worried they were going to end it with Stockholm and riffs, I though they'd never get to Knights of Cydonia. Was so glad to see we got something extra special instead of a consolation for a short set.

When I was downloading one of the riffage vids from you tube, I read the funniest description that is exactly what I was thinking:

These were my actual thoughts at the gig: 1st riff: [headbanging] 2nd riff: [more headbanging] 3rd riff in: Damn, this is longer than usual. Fuck yes! *headbangs* 4th: Holy shit, FOUR. That's UNHEARD OF. 5th: ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME. 6th: ARRRGHHHHHAAHAAHA. 7th: I DON'T THINK I CAN HEADBANG MUCH LONGER! 8th: [starting to lose motor control] 9th: DEAD MOTHERFUCKING STAR! 10th: [flatline]

I did get a chuckle at that one. I think by the 6th riff I was like "Fuck, he's gone riff happy". :eek:

Here's a link to all of my pictures (that came out okay) from Sunday night.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alyssa_moreno/sets/72157624939037077/with/5038094258/

5038094258_7e642604a5.jpg

IMG_5846.jpg by alyssa.r.m, on Flickr

5038089594_6fc07bca8a.jpg

IMG_5785.jpg by alyssa.r.m, on Flickr

5038093556_128cba8f9e.jpg

IMG_5831.jpg by alyssa.r.m, on Flickr

5038091238_2836b047c3.jpg

IMG_5798.jpg by alyssa.r.m, on Flickr

5037471219_f921e05f2d.jpg

IMG_5793.jpg by alyssa.r.m, on Flickr

5038090220_2bb8fc434e.jpg

IMG_5792.jpg by alyssa.r.m, on Flickr

5038084742_2d86c8cc38.jpg

IMG_5720.jpg by alyssa.r.m, on Flickr

5038096400_f2513d1fed.jpg

IMG_5854.jpg by alyssa.r.m, on Flickr

LOL, I kept enjoying it but was getting increasingly worried they were going to end it with Stockholm and riffs, I though they'd never get to Knights of Cydonia. Was so glad to see we got something extra special instead of a consolation for a short set.

I really did think it was gonna end with the riffs, and frankly it would have been a perfect ending. But still, they gave us Knights and I am so glad they did because we all got to headbang and rock out to that too!

*awesome pictures*

your pictures are awesome

Did anyone notice the chick on the ground holding up the green poster?

It showed up on the screens onstage.

"Dom, I'll Knight your Cydonia!"

Fun fact, I know who made that sign via the interwebs. She wanted idea for what to make for a sign and I suggested that one. I was totally thrilled when she made it.

Gawd, so jealous of those of you who were there to witness that 8 minute riff marathon. I know most of you are spaffing over the Deadstar part, but personally my faves were the Agitated intro & outro. Dayum what I wouldn’t give to see that whole song performed again.

Anyway, I don’t post here often, but while Doris was down I found this youtube showing the last half of the riffage closeup. Dom’s face is so precious as he ‘talks’ to Matt between riffs.

You found my video :) What an a-w-e-s-o-m-e show, I'm still in shock :D

:LOL: at the knight your cydonia sign, i was about 3 or 4 rows back from you in the pit, i was laughing my ass off during the show when i saw that

I'm so glad people saw it! I hadn't even noticed it showed up on the big screens until I was watching a video on YouTube last night.

So then you were pretty close to me! :)

Archived