:'( This show needs to be on a live dvd, technical errors and all! Anaheim+LA #2 were just amazing. So much energy. So much love. :happy:

Favorite gigs, for sure. :yesey:

Looks like I may end up in Chicago this summer (for Lolla!). :D

Life officially sucks :(

No it doesn't. :phu: You just have to go to more gigs, that's all!

this :( I MISS YOU GUYS and the atmosphere and everything. real life, boo, hiss.

:(

Can't watch any video footage of either of those nights without getting sucked into nostalgia.

I'm looking forward to the next gigs,...whenever they are.

One of them (Matt?) did say on twitter that they might hit up Florida in 2011. That means that they might be thinking of doing a few more American dates, which means they might come back to the west coast. Anyway, this is just speculation/wishful thinking.

One of them (Matt?) did say on twitter that they might hit up Florida in 2011. That means that they might be thinking of doing a few more American dates, which means they might come back to the west coast. Anyway, this is just speculation/wishful thinking.

They should do Florida but they know damn well that South America wants thm back. They did twitt if they did Chile they'll do brazil...and if they do brazil they'll o comlombia and argnetina and if they do those two they'll do Mexico again.

:) Which for me is easier to go than Florida, and in the long run cheaper...they play rarities in South America. Last time they did Dead Star and Space Dementia, Micro Cuts, stuff like that.

You guys are so unbelievably lucky… you just don’t even know. So glad to see this side of Muse again!

Getting to hear that insane riff marathon… with DEAD STAR (head explodes), as well as Bliss!

Ahhh :'( you’re just so lucky!

We were cause so far they haven't done this kind of thing in any other States tour date yet! :LOL:

bahhh...if the mofos could even partially replicate what transpired this particular evening over the next few gigs, the shows will be worth attending. i still feel jet-lagged from nigh #2 shenanigans.

at the expense of more red-eye flights to and fro, from village to dell...i'll take the risk yet again.

OMFG!!! That was the best birthday present EVER! I got barrier slightly towards Matt and easily had more fun than the gig I went to in Chicago.

Did anyone get any video or pics of Matt when he shook his butt to the crowd during/after TIRO?

Also, did anyone else see Matt sling his sweat towards us? I didn't know what it was at first, I thought was water when it flew into my mouth. I swallowed Bellamy sweat..it was not as salty as I thought it would be.

I have loads of video and pictures that I'll upload when I get home to Illinois later tonight, I'm still LAX right now.

HEY! I met you after the show, waiting by the trucks. I remember you telling me the sweat story. :p I think you gave me a piece of the balloon too if I'm not mistaken?

bahhh...if the mofos could even partially replicate what transpired this particular evening over the next few gigs, the shows will be worth attending. i still feel jet-lagged from nigh #2 shenanigans.

at the expense of more red-eye flights to and fro, from village to dell...i'll take the risk yet again.

This. I'm not even gonna bother about any more gigs for a while.

HEY! I met you after the show, waiting by the trucks. I remember you telling me the sweat story. :p I think you gave me a piece of the balloon too if I'm not mistaken?

Yeah, a little corner. And you gave me some of your confetti! I have it in a small bag hanging on my wall next to my ticket and wristband. :LOL:

You were really cool, Marko. :D

Archived