Yay! Glad I'm in good company. :LOL:

I've got my wristband on with Muse written on my hand still, and a big piece of a PiB balloon (it's about as big as my face) and some confetti. :happy:

I have no idea what to do with the balloon, whether to put it somewhere or get another display/shadowbox. It's just sitting in my room looking...deflated. olol.

I have to requote this cuz it's so fucking funny, so fucking true, we all were thinking the same thing and going completely bugshit by Dead Star...

When I was downloading one of the riffage vids from you tube, I read the funniest description that is exactly what I was thinking:

These were my actual thoughts at the gig: 1st riff: [headbanging] 2nd riff: [more headbanging] 3rd riff in: Damn, this is longer than usual. Fuck yes! *headbangs* 4th: Holy shit, FOUR. That's UNHEARD OF. 5th: ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME. 6th: ARRRGHHHHHAAHAAHA. 7th: I DON'T THINK I CAN HEADBANG MUCH LONGER! 8th: [starting to lose motor control] 9th: DEAD MOTHERFUCKING STAR! 10th: [flatline]

p.s., my wristbands from the 4 shows are with my stubs, my PiB balloon and the Anaheim setlist... (was it Anaheim? Totally can't remember, it's all a long blissful blur...) Thinking about getting a shadow box for all of it, to capture my Mid Life Crisis and hang it on the wall...

That reaction to the riffs were pretty much spot-on with most of us at the barrier. :yesey: I kept looking at Jessica and my friend with confusion, and then began losing it till the end when they did the Agitated riff. Dead Star...*shudders with excitement* :D A few people around me look like they were about to faint afterwards!

p.s., my wristbands from the 4 shows are with my stubs, my PiB balloon and the Anaheim setlist... (was it Anaheim? Totally can't remember, it's all a long blissful blur...) Thinking about getting a shadow box for all of it, to capture my Mid Life Crisis and hang it on the wall...

Mid-life crisis? What a hell of way to alleviate yours with last week, right? :LOL:

It was nice meeting you at the gigs, btw. :happy:

That reaction to the riffs were pretty much spot-on with most of us at the barrier. :yesey: I kept looking at Jessica and my friend with confusion, and then began losing it till the end when they did the Agitated riff. Dead Star...*shudders with excitement* :D A few people around me look like they were about to faint afterwards!

I kept saying "OMG....OMG...OMG! :eek:" Then I wanted to pass out when Dead Star began. :D

I kept saying "OMG....OMG...OMG! :eek:" Then I wanted to pass out when Dead Star began. :D

The first thing that I blurted after the riffage-fest: "Seriously, what the fuck just happened?!" :stunned: Also, I'm so sorry for pulling on your hair!! I didn't mean to, and had no idea that your scalp was sunburnt! :LOL::$

RBS was also a favorite of the night. Been dying to hear this live for so long. <3

(sorry for my fantaaaastic singing getting picked up in the vid)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_mgIc19qvE

The first thing that I blurted after the riffage-fest: "Seriously, what the fuck just happened?!" :stunned: Also, I'm so sorry for pulling on your hair!! I didn't mean to, and had no idea that your scalp was sunburnt! :LOL::$

:LOL::LOL: It's ok! We were just a pile of limbs and hair after those riffs!! And, yeah, my arms and the top of my head got pretty burnt. I'm peeling now. Not a pretty sight. Stupid hot LA weather! :mad:

:LOL::LOL: It's ok! We were just a pile of limbs and hair after those riffs!! And, yeah, my arms and the top of my head got pretty burnt. I'm peeling now. Not a pretty sight. Stupid hot LA weather! :mad:

My friend that was with me says it's sort of unusual for LA to have that kind of weather (100+ degrees). Some luck we had that day. ;)

That doesn't help! :'(

:p

(oh but Sacramento did get Feeling Good. That's rare, right? *looks around*)

;)

You didn't go to this gig? :erm:

You didn't go to this gig? :erm:

Nope. :( I wanted to, but since I live closest to the Sacramento one, that's the only one I could go to. But considering every concert I've seen at Arco arena hasn't been great, and since it seems like alot of the Southern California Muse shows are awesome... well, next time there's a choice between a Sacramento Muse concert and, say, an LA one, I'm going out of my way to do the Southern California one. :p Cause it sounds like this LA one was freakin' awesome.

The thing I remember during the riffage was turning to Shelbi after about 3 riffs and saying "do they usually do this?!" and her shaking her head with a look of awe :LOL: Then I screamed my head off when I heard Agitated, and I screamed "OH MY FUCKING GOD" when I heard Dead Star :chuckle: And I thought of Dallas, who had been wishing to hear it :happy:

I took my wristbands off but theyre in a safe place. :) I wrote UNO on my sunday staples one.

ever since that sunday I find it really difficult to go to sleep and then so horribly difficult to wake up. I sit there on my bed like a zombie trying to force myself up. eventually I'm just like crap if I Don't get up now I'm gonna be late!

pms still taking a heavy toll! gotta go to australia soon hehehe (I wish)

I took mine off and it is being kept with my ticket stub and piece of confetti :chuckle:

I think I lost my ticket stub. :( It wasn't in my pocket when I got home from sunday's gig. Probably too much jumping around in the 2nd row for me. Too bad I didn't meet you all. I was right behind the girls who caught the harmonica. I was wearing a navy blue LP shirt. My friend Cody was wearing a Red T-Shirt.

I took my wristbands off but theyre in a safe place. :) I wrote UNO on my sunday staples one.

ever since that sunday I find it really difficult to go to sleep and then so horribly difficult to wake up. I sit there on my bed like a zombie trying to force myself up. eventually I'm just like crap if I Don't get up now I'm gonna be late!

pms still taking a heavy toll! gotta go to australia soon hehehe (I wish)

Same about the sleeping part. Although most of it is due to whatever evil bug I have attacking my immune system.

Australia. :yesey: You should go if you can!

I think I lost my ticket stub. :( It wasn't in my pocket when I got home from sunday's gig. Probably too much jumping around in the 2nd row for me. Too bad I didn't meet you all. I was right behind the girls who caught the harmonica. I was wearing a navy blue LP shirt. My friend Cody was wearing a Red T-Shirt.

Lost my ticket stub too. :( Hey I think I saw you when everyone was still waiting outside. Were you around #50-70-ish in line?

:yesey: Jessie and Brittany

Were you near them? (And I was just oblivious?) Well I didn't know what you all looked like so that could have been different

Lost my ticket stub too. :( Hey I think I saw you when everyone was still waiting outside. Were you around #50-70-ish in line?

Yeah I was. We showed up around 11:30AM. We were watching movies in the beginning, then playing cards and yahtzee with others around us. I remember you from our Coachella fiasco. I probably saw you too then, but just didn't know who anybody was.

Ugh I lost mine too. I came all the way from Toronto for that show and I reallllly wanted to keep it, but I think I put it in my back pocket with my money and when I pulled everything out to buy a t-shirt it probably fell out. We can cry together on this one :( :( :'(

Were you near them? (And I was just oblivious?) Well I didn't know what you all looked like so that could have been different

Yeah I was. We showed up around 11:30AM. We were watching movies in the beginning, then playing cards and yahtzee with others around us. I remember you from our Coachella fiasco. I probably saw you too then, but just didn't know who anybody was.

Nah I didn't see you guys. I was center barrier

Hmm...did you talk to the guy in the red shirt who was able to go to the soundcheck? Cause I was standing right next to him. :LOL:

Archived