I was about to slap the beotch giving me my wristband. she was taking so long omg!!! she still stopped to ask why my ticket was wet I was like because my hands were sweating come on I want to go but she took her sweet ass time. luckily I still got to go in quick enough to be the first on the floor and on the rail.

oh boy and wasn't that ticket scanner malfuction stressful? I thought I was royally screwed over with fake tickets!

I think my lifespan will now be a couple year shorter due to the stress from this event.

all worth it though! now let's hear bliss!

I was about to slap the beotch giving me my wristband. she was taking so long omg!!! she still stopped to ask why my ticket was wet I was like because my hands were sweating come on I want to go but she took her sweet ass time. luckily I still got to go in quick enough to be the first on the floor and on the rail.

oh boy and wasn't that ticket scanner malfuction stressful? I thought I was royally screwed over with fake tickets!

I think my lifespan will now be a couple year shorter due to the stress from this event.

awww do good you got there fast enough...

those scanners are the most stressing thing ever... even if nothing is wrong with your tickets... is just the fact or the possibility that something can go wrong.

have a great time :awesome:

Glad you made it to the front in spite of The Ticket Lady! Have a great time!!

Archived