Yeah, it is pretty frustrating.. but also expected really. The more songs they put out, the more the older stuff will just get set aside and forgotten about. I guess they just figure saving those few songs that still get played in Europe is a reward for sticking with the band for so many years.

LA is a city they've had support from since the late 90's though, so maybe anything can happen tonight.

Yes I agree, seems pretty unfair for the people in the US who have been supporting them since the early beginning. It also feels like Muse have forgotten about you guys and decided to concentrate on the newer fans or casual listeners less familiar with their earlier stuff on this tour. My fingers are crossed for you guys tonight.

Yes I agree, seems pretty unfair for the people in the US who have been supporting them since the early beginning. It also feels like Muse have forgotten about you guys and decided to concentrate on the newer fans or casual listeners less familiar with their earlier stuff on this tour. My fingers are crossed for you guys tonight.

I'll be glued to the computer tonight hoping for a pleasant surprise too! I think if anyone's to blame, it's Maverick Records. Muse's history in the US could have been much different if they didn't put the red light on Origin. I like how they argued that falsetto vocals weren't profitable when Radiohead were sitting pretty at the top of both critic and store lists at the time. :p

After last nights show, I have truly developed a hatred toward these new listeners. One guy in the group I was with sat through half the show or went out to get something to drink. At the end of the night, they asked him what he thought and he said, "It wasn't that great. They only played like 2 or 3 songs I knew. The rest were boring."

.....i wanted to shove my fist down his throat so bad. If you only knew a few songs, you at least had an amazing light show to see! Even then, all their songs are enjoyable because they put so much energy into them!!!

I've got 2 balcony seats for tonight, bought them about 5 mins into general sale in panic that the whole show might get sold out. Quite depressing to find MUCH better seats available past week on tm... This'd be my first time having seats for a concert, and i was wondering... can I move up? There's gonna be some leftover seats for sure as they're still available on tm.

Well I don't know much about it but any experiences for you guys? help please...

*I got 1st row balcony

Archived