the time has come the walrus said...

holy shit i am ready for some facemelting, head banging

stadium crashing MUSE!! :)

(sooo thats not how the poem goes. oh well)

anyway I look forward to meeting some musers down in LA!

I will also be tweeting setlist, so if anyone can't make it, i "pwomise"

correct and punctual setlist tweets (@erasedcitizens) :D

enjoy the gig everyone!

My friend has the flu and she vomited on the security guys shoes so she got kicked out :( One of my friends is still in line though, i'm going to try and make it back there once i've got her all taken care of.

Also will be (hopefully) tweeting the setlist @bibsalright . :)

My friend has the flu and she vomited on the security guys shoes so she got kicked out :( One of my friends is still in line though, i'm going to try and make it back there once i've got her all taken care of.

Also will be (hopefully) tweeting the setlist @bibsalright . :)

Blimey.. if I had the flu I wouldn't even be able to leave the house, let alone go to a gig!! Hope she feels better soon.. I think bed rest will do her the world of good, rather than standing in a queue for several hours!

Blimey.. if I had the flu I wouldn't even be able to leave the house, let alone go to a gig!! Hope she feels better soon.. I think bed rest will do her the world of good, rather than standing in a queue for several hours!

It was going to be her first muse gig, so she was pretty damn determined to go.I hope the rest will do her some good.

It's already 75 f and climbing here. We are going to roast :chuckle:

It was going to be her first muse gig, so she was pretty damn determined to go.I hope the rest will do her some good.

It's already 75 f and climbing here. We are going to roast :chuckle:

Oh bless her heart :( I can definitely see why she wanted to do it then, but if it's going to get really hot as well then she just would have felt awful by the end of the night. I do feel sorry for her, poor thing!

Archived