It was going to be her first muse gig, so she was pretty damn determined to go.I hope the rest will do her some good.

It's already 75 f and climbing here. We are going to roast :chuckle:

Aww I feel bad for her. Hope she starts to feel better!

If it was 75 here, I'd be rejoicing. :LOL:

Hope everyone has fun tonight!

It was going to be her first muse gig, so she was pretty damn determined to go.I hope the rest will do her some good.

It's already 75 f and climbing here. We are going to roast :chuckle:

Your poor friend. The flu combined with sitting outside in this heat is not a good combination. I hope she feels better. :(

With the exception of anything from Showbiz. Or Bliss, Citizen Erased, Take a Bow, Butterflies and Hurricanes, Soldier's Poem, I Belong to You or Neutron Star Collision. That's like 10 songs right there :LOL:

Well the arena setlists are . Those have only been played since the start of Summer.

WATU

1. Uprising

2. Resistance

3. Unborn

4. Map of the Problematique

5. Supermassive Black Hole

6. Hysteria

7. Nishe/United States

8. Ruled by Secrecy

9. Feeling Good

10. Helsinki Jam/Undisclosed

11. Starlight

12. Plug in Baby

13. Time is Running Out

14. Unnatural Selection

15. Exogenesis - Overture

16. Stockholm Syndrome + riffs

17. Man with a Harmonica + Knights of Cydonia

My prediction

Oh bless her heart :( I can definitely see why she wanted to do it then, but if it's going to get really hot as well then she just would have felt awful by the end of the night. I do feel sorry for her, poor thing!

Aww I feel bad for her. Hope she starts to feel better!

If it was 75 here, I'd be rejoicing. :LOL:

Hope everyone has fun tonight!

Your poor friend. The flu combined with sitting outside in this heat is not a good combination. I hope she feels better. :(

She is actually starting to feel better. Think it's a 24 hour thing because she got it yesterday morning

yikes bib :/

dont get yourself sick

No worries, I should be good :) Thanks though.

EDIT: It's over 100 degrees out there right now, so anyone coming out come protected with sunscreen and water. It'd suck if someone got heat stroke while we're out here.

With the exception of anything from Showbiz. Or Bliss, Citizen Erased, Take a Bow, Butterflies and Hurricanes, Soldier's Poem, I Belong to You or Neutron Star Collision. That's like 10 songs right there :LOL:

you are comparing apples and oranges.

Those songs are from the stadium tour... the only thing differents between the US and Europe arena tour has been piano Cave (sunburn and BH were only played at 1 gig of the entire european tour).

you are comparing apples and oranges.

Those songs are from the stadium tour... the only thing differents between the US and Europe arena tour has been piano Cave (sunburn and BH were only played at 1 gig of the entire european tour).

Unintended was played in Europe arenas too. So that's anywhere from 2-4 songs that were done in Europe and not here. That's still a difference.

Unintended was played in Europe arenas too. So that's anywhere from 2-4 songs that were done in Europe and not here. That's still a difference.

Yes sorry I forgot Unintended. For me it's more 2 than 4 as the other 2 were only played at one gig. I personally don't see why they refuse to play anything from Showbiz in the US when they did back in 2007.

Yes sorry I forgot Unintended. For me it's more 2 than 4 as the other 2 were only played at one gig. I personally don't see why they refuse to play anything from Showbiz in the US when they did back in 2007.

Yeah, it is pretty frustrating.. but also expected really. The more songs they put out, the more the older stuff will just get set aside and forgotten about. I guess they just figure saving those few songs that still get played in Europe is a reward for sticking with the band for so many years.

LA is a city they've had support from since the late 90's though, so maybe anything can happen tonight.

how is the line looking? im getting really anxious cause i cant get a ride until 3. help!

will anyone be so kind as to let a shorty join them in line? i'm worried I won't be able to see a bloody thing....:(

Unless you find a queue full of very willing people, then you might be clutching at straws there.

You can still get a great view and have loads of fun further back anyway! :)

Archived