eternally missed?

MageRage

I don't really care if it's on the album or not. I still have the song, so it doesn't matter. BUT.... if a song was to go on Abso, I'd pick TOADA.

really? I quite like that one.

But I've changed my mind now, I thnk it's best that EM is a B-side because I don't think it would be appreciated as much if it was an album track. For some unknown reason

One of the scariest moments of my life..

I was just getting into MUSE and my friend sent me some of their B-Sides. I put all the MUSE I had on my iPod, plugged it into my speakers in my room, and put it on shuffle. At some point I fell asleep.... and woke up to the very (awesome, but creepy) music box end of this song..

chaaaseee youurrr rdrreeammsss awaaaaaayyy theeerrresss needdldlllssss innn thheee haaaayyyy....... youuuuuuu arreeeeee myyyyyyyy holllllyyyy shrrrooouuudddddd mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i had never heard this song before, and had NO CLUE what it was when I woke up. I don't think i've ever been so scared. :D

But I LOVE this song!

One of the scariest moments of my life..

I was just getting into MUSE and my friend sent me some of their B-Sides. I put all the MUSE I had on my iPod, plugged it into my speakers in my room, and put it on shuffle. At some point I fell asleep.... and woke up to the very (awesome, but creepy) music box end of this song..

chaaaseee youurrr rdrreeammsss awaaaaaayyy theeerrresss needdldlllssss innn thheee haaaayyyy....... youuuuuuu arreeeeee myyyyyyyy holllllyyyy shrrrooouuudddddd mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i had never heard this song before, and had NO CLUE what it was when I woke up. I don't think i've ever been so scared. :D

But I LOVE this song!

Ha ha!! That end bit is a bit creepy I suppose!! The lyric 'you are my holy shroud' is a bit :eek:, not sure being a holy shroud is a compliment! The song is amazing though. I sometimes listen to it 2 or 3 times in a row in the car :D

• 5 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

yes, Eternally missed is an awesome song, I LOVE it!!! Matt's voice is just fantastic, and the lyrics, the melodies, those irresistible music-box-sounds... wow! I'd love to hear it live! Did they ever play it live??

:)

(by the way, this was my first post, hooray!;))

Hi everyone,

yes, Eternally missed is an awesome song, I LOVE it!!! Matt's voice is just fantastic, and the lyrics, the melodies, those irresistible music-box-sounds... wow! I'd love to hear it live! Did they ever play it live??

:)

(by the way, this was my first post, hooray!;))

It has been played live once or twice, can't remember where but it was often nicknamed Rusty one by the band.

Infact, here's a live recording from Youtube! :awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn8qpwJWTsc

(I think this was before it was officially released)

It has been played live once or twice, can't remember where but it was often nicknamed Rusty one by the band.

Infact, here's a live recording from Youtube! :awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn8qpwJWTsc

(I think this was before it was officially released)

Thanks for posting that. The vocals sounded great but I can see from the rest why they called it the rusty one. Someone has commented on Youtube that you can see EM on Hullaballo in hidden extras! I'll have to watch my DVD and find it :D

Thanks for posting that. The vocals sounded great but I can see from the rest why they called it the rusty one. Someone has commented on Youtube that you can see EM on Hullaballo in hidden extras! I'll have to watch my DVD and find it :D

Huh? EM wasn't even created when Hullabaloo was released.

Huh? EM wasn't even created when Hullabaloo was released.

Ha ha! Of course! Thanks for saving me the trouble of looking for it:D

EDIT: I might check anyway though. Just 'cos it wasn't released as a B side till 2003 doesn't mean they can't have played it before.

EDIT: I might check anyway though. Just 'cos it wasn't released as a B side till 2003 doesn't mean they can't have played it before.

It was played live for the first time in 2002, so it is possible, but I doubt it. The comments implies that it is a video, and that's not possible.

I think they probably had it mixed up with The Groove on the Absolution DVD extras.

It was played live for the first time in 2002, so it is possible, but I doubt it. The comments implies that it is a video, and that's not possible.

I think they probably had it mixed up with The Groove on the Absolution DVD extras.

Yeah, it's not there. I think I'd have noticed it before if it had have been actually.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived