eternally missed?

MageRage

they have a live version on muselive.com =)

i love this song

i don't like that version though. its abit erm crap versino the live one

if ur having trouble finsing the mp3 then go on youtube and listen to it on there

Invincible remix is a rip-off :yesey: I'd rather hear the alternative starlight's they recorded or bits and pieces of the bits they recorded that never made it to the album, not a remix of a song we've all heard to death :sleepy:

And we haven't heard Starlight to death?

• 2 weeks later...
Amazing song, totally bizzare lyrics (glass needles, WTF?), sexy riff, scary music box noise at the beginning, one of my favourite b sides :happy:

it's hard enough finding a needle in haystack, imagine if it was see-through. It's a great way to put, Matt uses simple stuff like this very well.

• 1 year later...

This is my first listen.

Thought process:

Invincible

Radiohead

Supermassive Black Hole

Daft Punk

Easily/Glorious

More Daft Punk

Dead Star

Yet MORE Daft Punk, seriously, for some reason

Glorioussss....

Marylin Manson/Dope

The opening with a device being switched on was very Invincible (it's actually something I don't like). The echoey vocals at the start...somehow this reminded me of Radiohead, I'm not sure why. I was reminded, obviously, of Daft Punk songs such as Something About Us and Robot Rock due to the vocal and bass effects. The chorus screams Easily and Glorious, evidently they were trying for the same sort of feel. The bass and wacky effects were very Dead Star and Supermassive Black Hole, and the end...the end is probably the darkest thing I've ever heard out of our wee Matt's voice. :LOL:

Overall, it really sounds like songs have been meshed together. The chorus and verse are vastly different and I don't think they work very well together, but it's still a spellbinding listen.

Archived