eternally missed?

MageRage

Going back to the subject (You offtopic noobs!), Eternally Missed is possibly the best B-side Muse have released.

I suspect it didn't make the album cause it's a bit "different", maybe they couldn't fit it in, or the fact it's quite rubbish live. Still, I wish it would have been on it.

Going back to the subject (You offtopic noobs!), Eternally Missed is possibly the best B-side Muse have released.

I suspect it didn't make the album cause it's a bit "different", maybe they couldn't fit it in, or the fact it's quite rubbish live. Still, I wish it would have been on it.

I'm not a n00b :(

but yes, eternally missed is a brilliant b-side... shame they never really played it live :( I think it coulda been made pretty impressive :happy:

yes... it does sound shit live... but maybe if they played it more it might have improved :p

I think it's a bit too repetitive, and there's no such hook in the song that it would justify it's length in the setlist.

Weirdly, the studio version doesn't have these probs, but we won't ever know, if it had worked ;)

I think it's a bit too repetitive, and there's no such hook in the song that it would justify it's length in the setlist.

Weirdly, the studio version doesn't have these probs, but we won't ever know, if it had worked ;)

exactly, and I think it's a shame because they probably could have made it work... especially now... and yeah it does go on a little bit in the live version, but I still think it woulda been pretty ace live... ah well, wishful thinking :(

exactly, and I think it's a shame because they probably could have made it work... especially now... and yeah it does go on a little bit in the live version, but I still think it woulda been pretty ace live... ah well, wishful thinking :(

Hell, if they can play Invincible live, you'd thought they could pull Eternally Missed with ease ;)

• 4 months later...

Archived