Why do people hate "endlessly"?

V"!muse!"V

I love FAWY and Endlessly for a very weird reason. What happened was, when I was on holidays in another country, I had to take long train rides from here to there. So what I did was, I listened to all the Muse songs while staring out at the stunning scenery. Now every time I put on FAWY / Endlessly (only these two songs work) my mind gets flooded with beautiful images.

EDIT: Inb4 Cool story bro.

I love FAWY and Endlessly for a very weird reason. What happened was, when I was on holidays in another country, I had to take long train rides from here to there. So what I did was, I listened to all the Muse songs while staring out at the stunning scenery. Now every time I put on FAWY / Endlessly (only these two songs work) my mind gets flooded with beautiful images.

EDIT: Inb4 Cool story bro.

I'm exactly the same like that- I always remember a song by the nicest and most memorable place I listened to it- Which is usually when I'm on a holiday, on transport, ect. So I feel like this towards most of the songs on Showbiz, especially HT&ILY- I don't mean to change the subject but I always listen to that album when I'm in the car for a long road trip or something :p

I don't listen to Endlessly that much anymore because the last time I listened to it was when I was waiting for my turn at the dentist :p

Because they're dumbasses who think that anything without a headbanging guitar riff is automatically a bad song. Endlessly is beautiful, easily one of the best songs on Absolution (which, IMO, is their best album). The lyrics are deeply moving - songs about unrequited love often turn out badly, but this is just about perfect. The instrumentation is simple but highly effective, and quite unique for Muse at the time. Oh, and the live version kicks ass.

Agreed, Endlessly is one of my Favourite songs on Absolution.

It's a shame people have to drive there opinion by comparing it against NSC, UD or GL.

Endlessly was one of the first Muse songs I played and is one of my favourites from Absolution.

Yes it paved the way for Starlight, Guiding Light, Undisclosed Desires et all but it has a stronger emotional resonance then all of them and sounds so much cooler, more like a Depeche Mode song (I like DM).

I love Endlessly! I think it's good to have a break from heavy guitar riffs. You can have too much loud and fast on an album IMO.

And how can anyone compare it to GL, UD or NSC?! It's in a completely different league to any post-BH&R stuff. Well, most post-BH&R stuff.

As a matter if fact I like GL but I still think Endlessly's better by far.

what are those "flipping" sounds that start after the first chorus?:$ sorry, not real familiar with effects or anything

anyways! i love Endlessly, and so does my 17 year old brother :chuckle: that and ToaDA are his favorites off of Abso, and he's not a Muser AT ALL

• 1 month later...

Archived