Why do people hate "endlessly"?

V"!muse!"V

Ive heard people think Endlessly is the weakiest song in Absolution... Nevertheless i think it might be one of the more feeling reflecting songs Muse have ever made..

PROOF - ENDLESSLY LIVE PERFORMANCE @ WEMBLEY 2003 WITH AMAZING MIDDLE SECTION PIANO SOLO

It's the Nootwon Star Collision of the Abso era. What ever way you look at it.

Muse put out the same structured package every 3 or so years roughly...there is always a song like that one it which people seem to hate.

A la.... Endlessly, Soldier's Poem, IBTY/NSC

Also that slightly heavier soppy song they all hate....it's Marmite, love or hate, that's what I mean.

Such as FAWY.....Invincible.....Guiding Light

Then there is that down the middle rock song they'll only play live when a new Prime Minister is elected

Bliss...Small Print....Assassin....Unnatural Selection......

The weirder one more prog one...only slightly

New Born....Butterflies and Burrrricaines.....KoC.....MK Ultra

then there are the really bad single choices

TIRO...Starlight....Undisclosed Desires.....etc.

It's the Nootwon Star Collision of the Abso era. What ever way you look at it.

Muse put out the same structured package every 3 or so years roughly...there is always a song like that one it which people seem to hate.

A la.... Endlessly, Soldier's Poem, IBTY/NSC

Also that slightly heavier soppy song they all hate....it's Marmite, love or hate, that's what I mean.

Such as FAWY.....Invincible.....Guiding Light

Then there is that down the middle rock song they'll only play live when a new Prime Minister is elected

Bliss...Small Print....Assassin....Unnatural Selection......

The weirder one more prog one...only slightly

New Born....Butterflies and Burrrricaines.....KoC.....MK Ultra

then there are the really bad single choices

TIRO...Starlight....Undisclosed Desires.....etc.

Hey, and all their albums have first and last tracks!

Its a great song. It's just some people want a constant supply of heavy guitar riffs or something incredibly dark and gloomy. I've said it a million times before, but Absolution was ruined by 3 of the last 4 tracks on the album. Endlessly, unfortunately, was on the wrong album. It's a brilliant track that would have better suited BH&R. TSP and TOADA, on the other hand, we're complete cack which gave me my first impression that the band would write 'filler' for an album.

Because they're dumbasses who think that anything without a headbanging guitar riff is automatically a bad song. Endlessly is beautiful, easily one of the best songs on Absolution (which, IMO, is their best album). The lyrics are deeply moving - songs about unrequited love often turn out badly, but this is just about perfect. The instrumentation is simple but highly effective, and quite unique for Muse at the time. Oh, and the live version kicks ass.

Endlessly is a really, really cute song. I wouldn't say it's anywhere near the best on Absolution; I'd actually put it towards the bottom of the list- But I certainly don't hate it. It's really sweet- it's one of the few love songs that Matt pulled off without drowning us in mozerella.

Archived