I read that the lyirics for Hypermusic are- Your golden lies feed my role

In this forgotten space race under my control

but i always thought it went- your coded lies fill my world, in this forgotton space race under mind control.

i like mine better so i still sing them :D

Two that I like better than the actual lyrics.

MotP: And the World thinks they are to blame

Bliss: Everything about you is innate happiness

And one that's just absurd, but reminds me of CSI Miami

In the opening to New Born: when you've seen, see, too much, too much too young, too young, sunglasses everywhere

I love it

I can't help but hear:

"The wavelength gently grows

Coercive mushrooms re-evolve"

And as a non english native speaker, some lyrics remain a mystery. Lately end of 1st verse of Uprising:

"Another seed" or "Another scene"

"Green belts kdfjhflkdfdkjf red tapes dfkhdfkj twuth jfdkdsjf whatever he says"

for glorious i thought for sure he was saying "wolst interview" and i was like :wtf: so then i was like "oh hes saying 'waltzed into view!'"

i was dead set that he was saying something that starts with a "w"..little did i know its really "rose tinted view"..silly matt and his impwoper pwonunciations :LOL:

and my sister thought he was saying "opossum in a tree" instead of "blossom in a tree" in FG. blegh!

for glorious i thought for sure he was saying "wolst interview" and i was like :wtf: so then i was like "oh hes saying 'waltzed into view!'"

Nope, you were right the first time, Matt is referring to the rare (Glorious if you will) event of Chris Wolstenholme taking part in an interview.

Chris is usually to busy with more important things like rocketing through the universe.

I can't help but hear:

"The wavelength gently grows

Coercive mushrooms re-evolve"

And as a non english native speaker, some lyrics remain a mystery. Lately end of 1st verse of Uprising:

"Another seed" or "Another scene"

"Green belts kdfjhflkdfdkjf red tapes dfkhdfkj twuth jfdkdsjf whatever he says"

It's this:

Another promise, another seed

Another packaged lie to keep us trapped in greed

and all the green belts wrapped around our minds

and endless red tape to keep the truth confined.

It's this:

i thought it was package liked not packaged lie and wrapped not trapped. :facepalm:

i thought it was package liked not packaged lie and wrapped not trapped. :facepalm:

Let's face it, we're both discussing lyrics sung by a guy in a band where lyrics like "I'm hungry for some unrest" has been interpreted by a crowd as "I'm hungry for some onions."

Little things like what you misheard are barely facepalm worthy. I can see how you could hear things like that. :D

i was dead set that he was saying something that starts with a "w"..little did i know its really "rose tinted view"..silly matt and his impwoper pwonunciations :LOL:

and my sister thought he was saying "opossum in a tree" instead of "blossom in a tree" in FG. blegh!

It's rose-tinted view, isn't it?

Nope, you were right the first time, Matt is referring to the rare (Glorious if you will) event of Chris Wolstenholme taking part in an interview.

Chris is usually to busy with more important things like rocketing through the universe.

:LOL: my thoughts exactly

It's rose-tinted view, isn't it?

yep :)

Possum in a treeee, you know how I feeeel!

I am SO singing it that way now :LOL:

it's better when it's possum in a ditch, that's how i always hear it

she told me that when we were at the VA show in 07 and ive sang it that way since! i think you can hear her tell me that while i was recording a video of them playing FG..must find that..

and possum in a ditch ftw! :LOL: i hate those things...

It's this:

Yeah, I know due to a supermassive use of the discography section. But still, I can't hear the words he is supposed to say. Too many words in 3 lines :-) Don't even mention me singing that! But I can sing wizponzamatendwessseuh perfectly :D

Micro Cuts:

"Megaphone screaming in my mind,". I feel so dumb for thinking it was that for so long :LOL:

And Showbiz; I could never really understand one of the lines in the verses: This is what I heard "Visions of greed you wallow" as: "Vivids of green you why low,". I thought "WTF? THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE." So I looked up the lyrics and felt great need to facepalm in self pity.

Archived