I really dont see why the fuck it would be Gaga of all people. Sure matt said he thought she was pretty cool and that he was liking her style, but that is pretty much it. Im sure she probably doesn't even rate muse as a good band and wouldnt ever consider doing a shitty collaberation.

yes that's true...but the queue i hear is quite long. he might not live long to get to everyone :yesey:

personally i believe the queen will make an announcement declaring that she is a lizard and that bellamy is her bastard love child. she will descend from her spacecraft and muse will come out in drag.

then everyone will sing "time warp" and start fornicating in the mud.

memorable evening yep

:LOL: Oh God! :LOL:

I really dont see why the fuck it would be Gaga of all people. Sure matt said he thought she was pretty cool and that he was liking her style, but that is pretty much it. Im sure she probably doesn't even rate muse as a good band and wouldnt ever consider doing a shitty collaberation.

I don't care what she thinks about Muse. They're bigger than she is. Wouldn't mind a collaboration at some point though.

They aren't even on the same record label so Warner probably wouldn't even allow it because it would kinda be advertising Gaga and thus make the other label monies.

warner are cunts so it wouldnt surprise me :LOL:

But I reckon that more people know of her/know at least one of her songs than know Muse.

Well, at least in the UK.

Yeah, I remember Gaga had an entire billboard to herself once.... and I've never seen one for Muse, not even in the corner. :p (not that I look very hard, but....)

Lol no. Why I hate Gaga from ML:

"She is vile in every single way imaginable and i'd rather listen to a cat die than by subjected to another one of her god awful songs.

I don't understand why anyone with supposedly decent taste in music would like this repetitive pop ,cheesy, shit. There's not much music that I hate but i'd rather listen to the Jonas Brothers on repeat for 24 hours than have to ever hear another one of her songs again."

But I reckon that more people know of her/know at least one of her songs than know Muse.

Well, at least in the UK.

So? Muse aren't celebrities (yet) but I reckon a load of people will realise they know them when they hear their music. Lady Gaga has been around two minutes. Okay she's talented but hardly exciting enough to fulfill the hype that's been built up. Hardly someone who has built up enough respect to be seen as an icon at Glastonbury surely. Though maybe that is all it is, hype.

So? Muse aren't celebrities (yet) but I reckon a load of people will realise they know them when they hear their music. Lady Gaga has been around two minutes. Okay she's talented but hardly exciting enough to fulfill the hype that's been built up. Hardly someone who has built up enough respect to be seen as an icon at Glastonbury surely. Though maybe that is all it is, hype.

Muse are pretty much celebrities

Welcome to the Jungle would be great. I could imagine Matt singing that :D

So, yeah, hi, welcome to the jungle... we've got fun and games... everything really... you can have anything you want, but you better not take it from me! *goofy laugh*

Yeahyeah seriously though, nice to see ya, cheers.

No offence Matteh :3

Yeah, I remember Gaga had an entire billboard to herself once.... and I've never seen one for Muse, not even in the corner. :p (not that I look very hard, but....)

But that's to do with celebrity, it's not to do with musical substance and respect. If you look at it that way Robert Pattinson is bigger than Muse. It's to do with being the flavour of the month. She might last, but at the moment she's no way comparible to Muse.

Archived