come cry with me, fellow screwed over setlist-wise charlottesville attendee! :'( :'(

then they should have played it on Weds... they had time... it's not like the setlist was all that long :phu:

(sorry, i'm in a mood ;))

:'(

I'm still really, really happy about Charlottesville, though. For me, it was fabulous! But, yeah, gosh, CE ...

Move to England, it helps :eyebrows:

I was fortunate enough to even get to see it, I was meant to go to both shows but I was really ill the night before with fits that I get sometimes, I felt better the next day though :awesome:

I'm sure it does. :(

Actually, I was the only person in my group that hasn't seen TaB yet.... *sigh*

USoE now. BE ONLY ONE!

All I have to say to that is: Charlottesville. Keep the tickets you have.

amen to that ;)

:'(

I'm still really, really happy about Charlottesville, though. For me, it was fabulous! But, yeah, gosh, CE ...

I'm happy with it too, really enjoyed the gig, I just know it could have been better... if even they had just played the fairfax setlist... I'm annoyed with them for dropping 2 songs from the last time they played here....

Plus, I'm lucky in that I went to the UK and got to see rarities at wembley... but sheesh... for them to play CE and TaB at the shows before ours and then play MKU and CE at the one right after annoys me. It's like they were just in a hurry to get out of Charlottesville so they could head down to NOLA where they really wanted to be, so they gave us the least amnt of songs and most standard setlist order possible...

U know what a rarity was this US tour that no one mentioned?

Neutron Star Collision.

Got played once, surprisingly since of the obvious commercila connection.

LA #2 Got it and no one else did, may not get it ever again. Not that anyone will miss it but still...

There's one glaring reason why no one mentions that :chuckle:

Archived