Really glad they only played NSC once in this leg of the tour. I honestly thought it would see more rotation since Twilight is [sadly] so popular in the U.S. :(

It was surpisingly well executed live, GL is much less energetic than this tune.

I was quite happy to not hear FG. I had heard it on every other gig Ive been to.

I heard Sunburn (twice), Bliss (Forced in Intro) Butterflies and Hurricanes (twice) Invincible (twice) MOTP (three times). But MOTP isnt rare anymore I guess.

Yeah FG is not bad but RBS is quite more emotive.

It was surpisingly well executed live, GL is much less energetic than this tune.

Yeah FG is not bad but RBS is quite more emotive.

I didnt realize this but the Milwaukee gig was the first time I saw RBS. I was so into it..it was like my soul was apart of it all along :)

After all the gigs she's attended and her blog she keeps up with, she TOTALLY deserves it! :happy:

THISS TO THE 203948209385th degree. :musesign:

Maybe they finally realized it's a crap song. Even in the U.S. :awesome:

I know, right? :mad:

:chuckle:

But it's better than GL. :erm:

Now, no watching certain videos while you're in possession of the morphizzle

... you're no fun. :LOL:

Naomi! I hung out with Greg today, the guy from the Milwaukee gig :happy:

love him! he was my barrier buddy in milwaukee. :D great times were had. especially our simultaneous freak out when RBS came on.

Wish I had some right now.....CE is my fave. :(

:yesey:

True. Guiding Light is quite the buzzkill live. Still don't know if i'd prefer NSC over GL...playing NSC would have them conform to Twilighters' demands. I'd much rather prefer they forget both songs and put others into rotation. :awesome:

But it's better than GL. :erm:

Not in my experience... the only good thing about it at Wembley was that it went by very fast... I didn't think it sounded all that great... I was surprised, I figured it'd be boppy, but I found it boring.

GL had confetti :awesome:

And at the other gigs I saw it in there was at least a solo which was great to watch Matt during.... meanwhile, NSC was as much of a jumbled mess live as it was on record, IMO.

Archived