amen to that ;)

I'm happy with it too, really enjoyed the gig, I just know it could have been better... if even they had just played the fairfax setlist... I'm annoyed with them for dropping 2 songs from the last time they played here....

Plus, I'm lucky in that I went to the UK and got to see rarities at wembley... but sheesh... for them to play CE and TaB at the shows before ours and then play MKU and CE at the one right after annoys me. It's like they were just in a hurry to get out of Charlottesville so they could head down to NOLA where they really wanted to be, so they gave us the least amnt of songs and most standard setlist order possible...

Exactly. Actually, I would have been happy with an identical Columbus setlist. Nothing new for me, but RBS was amazing.

U know what a rarity was this US tour that no one mentioned?

Neutron Star Collision.

Got played once, surprisingly since of the obvious commercila connection.

LA #2 Got it and no one else did, may not get it ever again. Not that anyone will miss it but still...

Maybe they finally realized it's a crap song. Even in the U.S. :awesome:

:eek: they got Feeling Good? Fuckers!! Agh! I wish i was there :(

I know, right? :mad:

:chuckle:

O.o, you want to hear FG?

I was quite happy to not hear FG. I had heard it on every other gig Ive been to.

I heard Sunburn (twice), Bliss (Forced in Intro) Butterflies and Hurricanes (twice) Invincible (twice) MOTP (three times). But MOTP isnt rare anymore I guess.

I know, but still... song may not be missed but it was unique to this gig.

:chuckle: I personally considered it a good thing every time a setlist passed without that song being played. I'm thinking the only reason they played it that night was because there were label types in attendence and it was the most recent single....

Exactly. Actually, I would have been happy with an identical Columbus setlist. Nothing new for me, but RBS was amazing.

yeah, i was hoping for RBS. If they had played that instead of FG on weds it would have been better... i saw it at wembley but it was hard to enjoy in such a big crowd and so far back, I was really hoping for it, but then I saw they'd played it in Raleigh and I knew they wouldn't play it twice in a row :(

Archived