4 stadiums shows, Stade de Suisse, 2x Stade de Fance and 1st Wembley!

ah, they played it both nights at SDF? I didn't realize, I thought they only played it once :D

HOnestly, I rarely cuss on a forum.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

come cry with me, fellow screwed over setlist-wise charlottesville attendee! :'( :'(

I figured they'd play CE again somehow ... they had to notice the reaction to that song in New Jersey was enthusiastic, to say the least!

then they should have played it on Weds... they had time... it's not like the setlist was all that long :phu:

(sorry, i'm in a mood ;))

I figured they'd play CE again somehow ... they had to notice the reaction to that song in New Jersey was enthusiastic, to say the least!

Way more enthusiastic than I expected :LOL: I figured half the audience would be like :wtf: but it got some of the loudest cheers of the night :awesome:

I'm sure everyone there is freaking out too! And I'm sure they can tell :chuckle:

Maybe now they'll get a clue and realize that some of us American fans still know and love the oldies ;)

Bliss too :rolleyes:

ditto.:mad:
Yeah :noey:

Yeah and I'll be waiting a while for that first time, same with RBS

My condolences, :( did u ever get a chance to go to BHAR gigs?

Way more enthusiastic than I expected :LOL: I figured half the audience would be like :wtf: but it got some of the loudest cheers of the night :awesome:

I'm sure everyone there is freaking out too! And I'm sure they can tell :chuckle:

Maybe now they'll get a clue and realize that some of us American fans still know and love the oldies ;)

They play NB and FG pretty cosistently and that's as old as CE, same freaking album, and yet it doesn't get played enough

Archived