Won't know if it's legit until the lineup is released on Thursday, but according to a contest I entered, Muse will be there!

Also, can you guys help me out to win VIP tickets? Go like this page on Facebook and share it on your wall while you're at it! Help a Muser out! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Voodoo-2010-Muse-Has-Joined-The-Ritual/100824316634590?ref=mf

seriously thinking about going.. How long will they be selling the early bird tix?

this would be so fun!

what nite would they be playing?

Dunno what night, but apparently in past years, the prices have jumped when the line up came out (which is Thursday), so if you want to go, I'd buy it now while it's $125! It'd be nice to have some people to get a hotel room with too? *coughcough* The official hotel that has shuttles is $129 a night I believe...

Dunno what night, but apparently in past years, the prices have jumped when the line up came out (which is Thursday), so if you want to go, I'd buy it now while it's $125! It'd be nice to have some people to get a hotel room with too? *coughcough* The official hotel that has shuttles is $129 a night I believe...

i see that it's 3 day passes now but do they sell single day passes closer to the date? sorry for all the questions.. have never been to this.

:eek:

Expensive. That sucks....I would have loved to go.

hmm ii would totally go and share a room...

See y'all there!

P.s: $129 is cheap for a hotel on Canal street during an event. Sure you could probably find something cheaper but trust, you don't want to be in some dive on the outskirts of a city like NOLA. I was born and raised there and there are still some places that I'm afraid to go.

Muse is rumored for Friday, but I really REALLY hope they play Saturday.

Also, to agenthal Where was the contest? Was it through Voodoo's site/facebook??

It was on their Facebook page. I got it for being a Muse fan, haha! :LOL:

Ohh, I don't know what I'm going to do about flight and hotel. After paying for Wembley I literally have $7 in my bank account, but I really want to go, especially if I'm going to get a VIP ticket at this rate... :$

Anyone want to book a room for Thursday - Monday and let me stay there? :p Or a student, I'll sleep in your dorm room? :LOL:

^ Ahh jealous at least you have a ticket. I want to go to Wembley! How much are the plane tickets, $1000?

I sooo want to go to Voodoo but have no money left. Can you buy individual day tickets??

My dad goes to New Orleans all the time for work, maybe he will have a job around then and I can go with him.:eek: I'm hoping they play Saturday....please that would be perfect!

Oh that reminds me, I have to pay my friend back for the Wembley tickets! :LOL: And yeah, direct flights to London are around $1000 from Boston. Good times.

Anyways, in spite of that, I think I'm in for this if this is official. Will have to get tickets after the public sale, but I'm hoping I can buy it off of a fellow Muser. :)

Yeah, it's because I just bought my Wembley flight and hotel for $1250. :p But I'll be at the Wembley Plaza!

And I may have a ticket, but it's useless if I can't get there. Story of my life. The biggest irony is I won two RT airlines tickets like a week ago, but it turns out I needed to be 21! Life sucks. My cousin won an iPad the other day too. :LOL:

Yeah, it's because I just bought my Wembley flight and hotel for $1250. :p But I'll be at the Wembley Plaza!

And I may have a ticket, but it's useless if I can't get there. Story of my life. The biggest irony is I won two RT airlines tickets like a week ago, but it turns out I needed to be 21! Life sucks. My cousin won an iPad the other day too. :LOL:

I'm 22. Can you transfer it over to me? ;)

Well, if this contest isn't lying, the confirmations right now are Muse, MGMT, Weezer, and Ozzy. I think Roger Waters is on the "somewhere else" list, but who knows about the others? I haven't heard ANY rumors, don't know where to look!

Archived