Tinie Tempah covers Uprising

Mozza

That was bad and the idea of turning it into a world cup song totally banal.

I know it already has a football undercurrent in there as part of the thought behind it was that it was kind of football holigans being pushed to the limit.

But this is not clever at all and sounds bad. Ruins a great song.

I know it already has a football undercurrent in there as part of the thought behind it was that it was kind of football holigans being pushed to the limit.

Oh get off your high horse, it was obviously just a bit of fun and it really is quite funny!

You're always so positive about things that are hated by everyone else, but now everyone else likes something in a light hearted way, you hate it. :srsb33f:

Guest Sarah-x

i love Tinie Tempah love the fact he picked a muse song to do a cover of.

i thought it was funny, and definatley unqiue :p

Actually, if you were to read heavily into it, rather than appreciate it for what it is as bit of a giggle, then actually the content of the song and the state of British football at the moment (Man U fans vs the Glazer family and what's going on there is a very good example), it's actually very a very clever twist on the song!

While I don't really like Tinnie Temper, Pass Out's pretty damn catchy, Frisky is meh though :erm:

This was pretty fun and I liked how he turned it into a football song. Better than the Veronicas cover by far, plus you can tell he had fun singing/rapping it.

You're always so positive about things that are hated by everyone else, but now everyone else likes something in a light hearted way, you hate it. :srsb33f:

No honestly I think it's crap and I'm not the only one who said it! Apologies for daring to have an opinion and for going against the crowd! :rolleyes:

No honestly I think it's crap and I'm not the only one who said it! Apologies for daring to have an opinion and for going against the crowd! :rolleyes:

Go against the crowd as much as you like, but don't criticise everyone for being negative about Muse all the time because they, in your own words, also "Dare to have an opinion".

Archived