Tinie Tempah covers Uprising

Mozza

Yeah heard it on the radio just a sec ago.

Not a fan, I'll go as far to say I prefer the cover those twin sisters did of it (cant remember thier name)

Still, at least it's quite nice to know he likes the song.

I thought it was quite fun :LOL: And he seems like quite a nice guy.

He seems really down to earth from what I've heard of him, his music isn't to my tastes although it's not as bad as other people in his 'field'. I just found it to be a rather odd song for him to choose :LOL:

He seems really down to earth from what I've heard of him, his music isn't to my tastes although it's not as bad as other people in his 'field'. I just found it to be a rather odd song for him to choose :LOL:

:LOL: Yea definitely a strange choice, but I thought it was pretty cool for a rapper to pick a song like that. Props to him.

I've not heard any of his stuff, I might go youtube it.

:LOL: Yea definitely a strange choice, but I thought it was pretty cool for a rapper to pick a song like that. Props to him.

I've not heard any of his stuff, I might go youtube it.

Pass Out got to #1. It's ok, as I say i'm not really a big fan of rap/hip hop/urban but some of it is decent.

I'm waiting for the Muse fanboys to go find out who Colin, 17 is and fuck him up for his blasphemous comment :LOL:

He was on Jonathan Ross the other week with Gorrilaz and I guess as he was going for a football thing, a recent song with "We shall be victorious" would be totally appropriate.

Pass Out is too much of a tune and anyone who can get the line "I have so many clothes I keep them at my aunt's house" into a song is a proper legend :LOL:

hmmm nice cover, but i've been to southampton but i've never been to scunthorpe, anyone else the same ?

This is true. I used to live in Hampshire so have been to Southampton a fair few times, however I didn't even know where Scunthorpe was until I had to do some geographical research of Eastern England :LOL:

Archived