I'm sure we all still have a bad case of Post Gig Depression

Post Acer Muse Gig Depression or PAMGD. It's a real problem

Agreed :( Sucks that we have to wait so fucking long til they're even back here.

Actually I have pre-gig depression. I'm not going to Lolla and I reeeaalllyyyrrreeeaalllyyyyy want to D:!

That's probably the worst kind.

• 2 weeks later...
Agreed :( Sucks that we have to wait so fucking long til they're even back here.

There's a small chance that they'll come for the 2012 BDO. Just imagine, right after playing Citizen Erased and Sunburn, out of nowhere they whip out a brand new song from their album and send the whole crowd into hysteria (lolmusepun), it would be epic.

There's a small chance that they'll come for the 2012 BDO. Just imagine, right after playing Citizen Erased and Sunburn, out of nowhere they whip out a brand new song from their album and send the whole crowd into hysteria (lolmusepun), it would be epic.

No. No. I'm praying to God even though I'm an atheist that they will come in 2013. No earlier.

No. No. I'm praying to God even though I'm an atheist that they will come in 2013. No earlier.
Something to do with the age limits?

Yes, the poor girl turns 15 in September 2012 and can't go to BDO till '13.

With the BDO comes either a couple of sideshows or an epic arena tour, you'd still be able to see them, don't fret :D

SIDESHOWS ALONE AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH. I WANT BOTH.

Yeah but I highly doubt they'll come in 2012. I mean, really. Last time round they released TR late in the year and played the very next BDO. Hopefully we'll get something similar to that with the new album. Well, I hope so, at least.

SIDESHOWS ALONE AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH. I WANT BOTH.

Yeah but I highly doubt they'll come in 2012. I mean, really. Last time round they released TR late in the year and played the very next BDO. Hopefully we'll get something similar to that with the new album. Well, I hope so, at least.

i did that in 2007 - BDO and side show...was knackered...and that year i saw em 3 times...nothing compared to last year though :)

hehehe see what I did here?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muse_(band):chuckle:

Replacing image with one from the 9th FTW

OMFG that is so awesome!! :awesome:

And I just realised that yesterday was the 4 month mark.

I fully thought I was over my Post-Muse Syndrome... until I just listened to the setlist again, and I was almost in tears :(:$

:'(

edit: oh dear our tags have been Rebecca Black-ified :chuckle:

Archived