Yeah I do that too...I just think woah i was there :D:D

Especially if my iTunes shuffles to the bootleg of the concert, it brings back all the memories of the concert.

I get the same thing when I'm scrolling through the videos on my iphone and i see vids from the gig. I just can't scroll by without watching them :rolleyes:

Last year :stunned: ... it makes it sound so long ago :'(

It's so sad, i know. But on the bright side, every day that has passed is another day we are closer to the next tour :awesome:

A beautiful pic from our concert:

36.png

How great were the visuals on the screens? :happy: I tried to upload a pic of the exogenesis visuals but stupid photobucket is being a nincompoop.

Hey if anyone wants it I found a picture online and I photoshopped it to make the colours pop more, here's the result:5257034391_5352891405_oedit.png

And if anyone wants it I also have vectorised versions, meaning you can scale it to whatever size you want and print it out! Just send me your email if your interested, I can't upload them to photobucket or anything.

Hey if anyone wants it I found a picture online and I photoshopped it to make the colours pop more, here's the result:

And if anyone wants it I also have vectorised versions, meaning you can scale it to whatever size you want and print it out! Just send me your email if your interested, I can't upload them to photobucket or anything.

Wow you did an amazing job of this picture! Oh, the memories! I wish i could go to Muse concerts every day of my life :happy:

This thread is still going... amazing.

I just thought I'd give this a go.

I walked in to Jay Jay's at Miranda yesterday before or around lunch time. I was wearing a green shirt and was with two male friends, wearing a reddish pink shirt and the other one was wearing a shirt with headphones (I'm also a male) we looking for sombreros. I heard an acoustic version of Muscle Museum and had to double take because I've never heard that version before just to make sure it was Matt's voice. It was about the chours and it seemed like the last one. I believe I said something about Muscle Musuem and was going to tell the people that worked there that they played good music :D.

Unfortunately I didn't but I want to know, was that any of you guys? Because I was so excited about it. Surely it had to be a Muser there, I mean who has heard of Muscle Museum (and an acoustic version!!!) besides us?

Holy shit the weirdest thing EVER happened to me today! You're probably not going to believe me but I swear to you I'm not lying.

I was on the bus to school in the morning and this guy comes on and I kid you not... HE LOOKED IDENTICAL MATT BELLAMY. :eek: The whole facial structure, size, skintone, nose, ears, EVERYTHING. I was just like "Hang on, is he... :eek: no way... holy shit... I must be tired... *looked again* :eek: nope I'm not dreaming... oh my fucking god..." I was lost for words. He had sunglasses on so I couldn't get a look at his eyes but he had close-to shoulder length hair and it was mostly straight butcurled at the ends. I would have taken a photo but my phone camera isn't very good and it would be even weirder if he caught me.

Seriously, I swear to you I'm not lying... there was a motherf*cking MATT BELLAMY DOPPLEGANGER on my bus... most absurdly awesome thing i've seen.

Great pictures! ^^ :happy:

Holy shit the weirdest thing EVER happened to me today! You're probably not going to believe me but I swear to you I'm not lying.

I was on the bus to school in the morning and this guy comes on and I kid you not... HE LOOKED IDENTICAL MATT BELLAMY. :eek: The whole facial structure, size, skintone, nose, ears, EVERYTHING. I was just like "Hang on, is he... :eek: no way... holy shit... I must be tired... *looked again* :eek: nope I'm not dreaming... oh my fucking god..." I was lost for words. He had sunglasses on so I couldn't get a look at his eyes but he had close-to shoulder length hair and it was mostly straight butcurled at the ends. I would have taken a photo but my phone camera isn't very good and it would be even weirder if he caught me.

Seriously, I swear to you I'm not lying... there was a motherf*cking MATT BELLAMY DOPPLEGANGER on my bus... most absurdly awesome thing i've seen.

whoa :eek: I need to see this kid!

Its been about 2 months since Muse came to Australia :supersad:

Take me back to 2 months ago please? :)

Mr Time Machine Man: Me too please, if at all possible.

My gig just feels like a blur, can hardly remember any of it :(

I know! I keep struggling to remember bits of the show but what i remember is getting less and less. I wanted the three gigs imprinted in my brain forever. I guess the only time to worry if you forget you went :eek:

Same! Why must it all be a blur? :'(

Maybe we should try posting the bits and pieces we remember and see if it provokes your own recessed memories and makes the complete night?

What I can remember is:

-Driving to Sydney with my friend all the way from Newcastle, blasting Muse songs non-stop

-Arriving at my cousins

-Getting into the car with my cousins and making our way to Acer Arena.

-~6:30pm Arriving at Acer Arena, unbelievably excited.

- Buying my Muse T-shirt, talking with some random girls in the line.

- Wearing my Abso T-shirt I got from Parklea Markets anyway :p

- Showing the guy my GA Standing ticket and running down those stairs and corridors like it was the most urgent thing in the world.

- 7:20pm Finally reaching the floor of the arena, the smoke, the colossal three towers, the red/orange tinge to everything.

- Paying like $4.00 for a bottle of water.

- Talking with my cousins and my friend about Muse.

- The lights going off for the first time.

- Getting my ear drums blown out by Biffy Clyro. :mad: Stupid mixing.

- Having my ears ring for about 10 minutes.

- 'Battle Royale' by Does it Offend You, Yeah? coming on the speakers as well as Rage against the machine, getting pumped as I knew they were coming on any minute now.

- Lights going off for the last time, (UNBELIEVEABLY FREAKING EXCITED!) the mad rush towards the stage, full of anticipation :awesome:

- I'm about in the centre of the mosh right now, about 15 metres from barrier

-We Are The Universe comes on, the silhouettes are walking up the stairs on the towers, INSANELY PUMPED AND EXCITED

-People on towers start falling, I start yelling at the top of my lungs!

- Curtains fall down, I'm just like WOAH!:eek:

-Uprising, the whole mosh pit is so packed it moves as one entity, so unbelieveably happy right now

-Matt's up there on the tower in his wacky Kanye-like sunglasses and his silver suit, pointing at random members of the audience

-The visuals are red and awesome with footage of Dom drumming on the towers.

- I lost my cousins and my friend already, I tried to stay with them but it was impossible. Whatever, I'm having the time of my life, I'll just go with wherever the mosh take me

- Resistance is playing, I'm starting to fear it's going to be a really safe setlist, but i'm enjoying the hell out of it anyway.

- New Born comes on, WOW. :eek::awesome: Such a big hitter THIS early on in the setlist? This night is going to be amazing.

- Lasers galore, I remember looking back and seeing the lasers form this amazing pattern on the back wall.

- That riff blew my freaking mind!

- I'm like 3 metres from the barrier already! :D

- Map of the Problematique up next, *drools* this was probably the first song that got me really into Muse, I'm loving every second of this. Greatest night EVER status already just 3 songs in!

- Supermassive Black Hole: Awesome.

- Interlude + Hysteria: HOLY SHIT *drools even more* pure aural sex (does that sound wrong? lol), watching and hearing Chris tear that shit up on his bass in person was just MIND-BLOWING.

- Nishe: I was getting pretty tired by this point, so it was a great rest song, Great fun just to sway and clap along with the rest of the Musers.

- Matt makes his dedication to Julian Assange, I'm just thinking "YES!!! MAT YOU JUST GOT EVEN MORE AWESOME!" and then he whips around and starts playing CITIZEN ERASED. CITIZEN FUCKING ERASED.

HOLY !^@VDKSAG(^#!@(^#@*!$^@*)!#@$*)#&$*!@&)&@$*#)&$#*)@#*$)& #@YHEJFBDJBFAUCB )*YDS*)YDFSAND_)C &{|KSD}|M@|#WXM()

I've pretty much lost it at this moment, going absolutely freaking insane. Amazing. Absolutely amazing. Everything was just epic. The riffage and the chorus were just plain awesome, and the breakdown was just beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

- Collateral Damage Intro + United States of Eurasia: Can't remember much, just that the Collateral Damage intro was just beautiful, and absolutely everyone was singing out loud at the top of their lungs during USoE, great moment.

- Sunburn: OH MY GOD. WHAT EVEN. MIND = BLOWN EVEN MORE. GREATEST NIGHT EVER. That solo was just inexplicably AMAZING, I couldn't even comprehend how incredible it was.

-Helsinki Jam: I loved that bass line, and Dom's drumming is just superb. It's funny how Chris ends being the coolest looking band member on stage and he actually does the least actions on stage, no spinning, no knee slides or anything, he just takes a wide stance and headbangs like there's no tommorrow. :LOL:

- Undisclosed Desires: While still great it was probably the weakest point of the night, but at least the crowd was still enough for me to record the whole song :LOL: The lasers were great, I remember being so close to the barrier that I got sprayed by water quite a few times. :-D

- Housing of the Rising Sun Intro + Time is Running Out: Everyone sang along to House of the Rising Sun, and it was at that moment it hit me just how hardcore everyone in the mosh pit was. Best night, amazing setlist, and kickass crowd.

Time Is Running Out was just awesome, I can't remember much of it though, except singing (badly :p) at the top of my lungs for the whole thing, like I did with every other song :LOL:

- Vuilstamen riff + Starlight: I don't remember anything of this, at all. I think I heard girls screaming, but the audience was quite tame during this song I think. I have no idea what the Vuilstamen riff is.

- Plug In Baby: *makes epic drooling motion* Fucking epic. and BALLOONS. Freaking BALLOONS. That was so awesome. I jumped as high as I could and I got within like a centimetre of touching one :( still great fun though. The confetti stuff in the eye balloons and watching the crowd tear them apart in other places of the crowd was pretty cool, but I wish I did it with them.

I don't know if it was this song but there was one crowd surfer who kicked me in the back of the head as all of us Musers just pushed him to the barrier where he was taken by security :LOL

- The break before the encore. I knew they were coming back, but I was chanting Muse with the others anyway.

- Exogenesis: Symphony Part 1 (Overture): They got back up on their towers once again, what a fantastic audio/visual experience. The visuals on the towers were just incredible.

- Stockholm Syndrome: HELL TO THE YEAH!!! I got insanely pumped during this song, holy crap it was just EPIC. The mosh was at it peak intensity during this song I think.

I don't know if it was this song but I remember my area of the mosh having waves where people behind us would run in and compress all of us, and then we'd all move back as we repelled them backwards : P

- Knights of Cydonia + Man with a Harmonica: The Grand finale. This was just brilliant. As soon as Chris started playing his Harmonica everyone knew exactly what was about to be played, such a brilliant intro. And then Knights kicks in, freaking EPIC!!! A brilliant closer, it was just the band rocking the shit out of the arena, it could not have been better to be honest. Everything about it was just more epic than I could have ever imagined.

-I remember at one point Chris was looking directly at me, I was just like :awesome:

Also there was a mosh circle right next to me, just full of random guys just running at each other, about 20 seconds later they all just stopped fighting and started dancing as they skipped around the circle :LOL: it was pretty awesome.

- "No ones going to take me alive" that whole bit with the entire arena chanting along was just brilliant, and then the epic riffage at the end. TOO MIND-BLOWINGLY INCREDIBLY INDESCRIBABLY AMAZING.

- Had a look at my ticket that I kept in my pocket, my clothes were so full of sweat that the ticket basically fell apart in my hands haha

- And then the gig was over. :( The greatest night of my life. :D

This took me an hour, no 2 hours or so to recollect and type up, trust me, it is worth it, and typing it up like this and going through the night step by step and song by song brings back heaps and heaps of memories I thought I had completely forgotten.

Maybe we should try posting the bits and pieces we remember and see if it provokes your own recessed memories and makes the complete night?

What I can remember is:

-Driving to Sydney with my friend all the way from Newcastle, blasting Muse songs non-stop

-Arriving at my cousins

-Getting into the car with my cousins and making our way to Acer Arena.

-~6:30pm Arriving at Acer Arena, unbelievably excited.

- Buying my Muse T-shirt, talking with some random girls in the line.

- Wearing my Abso T-shirt I got from Parklea Markets anyway :p

- Showing the guy my GA Standing ticket and running down those stairs and corridors like it was the most urgent thing in the world.

- 7:20pm Finally reaching the floor of the arena, the smoke, the colossal three towers, the red/orange tinge to everything.

- Talking with my cousins and my friend about Muse.

- The lights going off for the first time.

- 'Battle Royale' by Does it Offend You, Yeah? coming on the speakers as well as Rage against the machine, getting pumped as I knew they were coming on any minute now.

- Lights going off for the last time, (UNBELIEVEABLY FREAKING EXCITED!) the mad rush towards the stage, full of anticipation :awesome:

- I'm about in the centre of the mosh right now, about 15 metres from barrier

-We Are The Universe comes on, the silhouettes are walking up the stairs on the towers, INSANELY PUMPED AND EXCITED

-People on towers start falling, I start yelling at the top of my lungs!

- Curtains fall down, I'm just like WOAH!:eek:

-Uprising, the whole mosh pit is so packed it moves as one entity, so unbelieveably happy right now

-Matt's up there on the tower in his wacky Kanye-like sunglasses and his silver suit, pointing at random members of the audience

-The visuals are red and awesome with footage of Dom drumming on the towers.

- I lost my cousins and my friend already, I tried to stay with them but it was impossible. Whatever, I'm having the time of my life, I'll just go with wherever the mosh take me

- Resistance is playing, I'm starting to fear it's going to be a really safe setlist, but i'm enjoying the hell out of it anyway.

- New Born comes on, WOW. :eek::awesome: Such a big hitter THIS early on in the setlist? This night is going to be amazing.

- Lasers galore, I remember looking back and seeing the lasers form this amazing pattern on the back wall.

- That riff blew my freaking mind!

- I'm like 3 metres from the barrier already! :D

- Map of the Problematique up next, *drools* this was probably the first song that got me really into Muse, I'm loving every second of this. Greatest night EVER status already just 3 songs in!

- Supermassive Black Hole: Awesome.

- Interlude + Hysteria: HOLY SHIT *drools even more* pure aural sex (does that sound wrong? lol), watching and hearing Chris tear that shit up on his bass in person was just MIND-BLOWING.

- Nishe: I was getting pretty tired by this point, so it was a great rest song, Great fun just to sway and clap along with the rest of the Musers.

- Matt makes his dedication to Julian Assange, I'm just thinking "YES!!! MAT YOU JUST GOT EVEN MORE AWESOME!" and then he whips around and starts playing CITIZEN ERASED. CITIZEN FUCKING ERASED.

HOLY !^@VDKSAG(^#!@(^#@*!$^@*)!#@$*)#&$*!@&)&@$*#)&$#*)@#*$)& #@YHEJFBDJBFAUCB )*YDS*)YDFSAND_)C &{|KSD}|M@|#WXM()

I've pretty much lost it at this moment, going absolutely freaking insane. Amazing. Absolutely amazing. Everything was just epic. The riffage and the chorus were just plain awesome, and the breakdown was just beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

- Collateral Damage Intro + United States of Eurasia: Can't remember much, just that the Collateral Damage intro was just beautiful, and absolutely everyone was singing out loud at the top of their lungs during USoE, great moment.

- Sunburn: OH MY GOD. WHAT EVEN. MIND = BLOWN EVEN MORE. GREATEST NIGHT EVER. That solo was just inexplicably AMAZING, I couldn't even comprehend how incredible it was.

-Helsinki Jam: I loved that bass line, and Dom's drumming is just superb. It's funny how Chris ends being the coolest looking band member on stage and he actually does the least actions on stage, no spinning, no knee slides or anything, he just takes a wide stance and headbangs like there's no tommorrow. :LOL:

- Undisclosed Desires: While still great it was probably the weakest point of the night, but at least the crowd was still enough for me to record the whole song :LOL: The lasers were great, I remember being so close to the barrier that I got sprayed by water quite a few times. :-D

- Housing of the Rising Sun Intro + Time is Running Out: Everyone sang along to House of the Rising Sun, and it was at that moment it hit me just how hardcore everyone in the mosh pit was. Best night, amazing setlist, and kickass crowd.

Time Is Running Out was just awesome, I can't remember much of it though, except singing (badly :p) at the top of my lungs for the whole thing, like I did with every other song :LOL:

- Vuilstamen riff + Starlight: I don't remember anything of this, at all. I think I heard girls screaming, but the audience was quite tame during this song I think. I have no idea what the Vuilstamen riff is.

- Plug In Baby: *makes epic drooling motion* Fucking epic. and BALLOONS. Freaking BALLOONS. That was so awesome. I jumped as high as I could and I got within like a centimetre of touching one :( still great fun though. The confetti stuff in the eye balloons and watching the crowd tear them apart in other places of the crowd was pretty cool, but I wish I did it with them.

I don't know if it was this song but there was one crowd surfer who kicked me in the back of the head as all of us Musers just pushed him to the barrier where he was taken by security :LOL

- The break before the encore. I knew they were coming back, but I was chanting Muse with the others anyway.

- Exogenesis: Symphony Part 1 (Overture): They got back up on their towers once again, what a fantastic audio/visual experience. The visuals on the towers were just incredible.

- Stockholm Syndrome: HELL TO THE YEAH!!! I got insanely pumped during this song, holy crap it was just EPIC. The mosh was at it peak intensity during this song I think.

I don't know if it was this song but I remember my area of the mosh having waves where people behind us would run in and compress all of us, and then we'd all move back as we repelled them backwards : P

- Knights of Cydonia + Man with a Harmonica: The Grand finale. This was just brilliant. As soon as Chris started playing his Harmonica everyone knew exactly what was about to be played, such a brilliant intro. And then Knights kicks in, freaking EPIC!!! A brilliant closer, it was just the band rocking the shit out of the arena, it could not have been better to be honest. Everything about it was just more epic than I could have ever imagined.

-I remember at one point Chris was looking directly at me, I was just like :awesome:

Also there was a mosh circle right next to me, just full of random guys just running at each other, about 20 seconds later they all just stopped fighting and started dancing as they skipped around the circle :LOL: it was pretty awesome.

- "No ones going to take me alive" that whole bit with the entire arena chanting along was just brilliant, and then the epic riffage at the end. TOO MIND-BLOWINGLY INCREDIBLY INDESCRIBABLY AMAZING.

- And then the gig was over. :( The greatest night of my life. :D

This took me an hour or so to recollect, trust me, typing it up like this and going through the night step by step and song by song brings back heaps and heaps of memories I thought I had completely forgotten.

Ahhhhhhhhh this post is a basically an accurate description of my night <3 Thank you for taking the time to write that!

I paid $7.50 for powerade. I was so dehydrated i skulled it in under a minute.

Mine too! It blew my right ear drum and i couldn't hear out of it until the next morning. I loved it tho.

Does anyone else remember the little dance Simon did during Bubbles? It was so cute! And they way he finished singing Many Of Horror? Biffy were great.

During USOE I remember being in total awe when after the first chorus Matt sang the 'Be only OOONNNNEE' in blaring volume. I couldn't stop smiling.

Words cannot express how i felt when they played Sunburn and CE. Gobsmacked.

And I had the best feeling walking out of the venue and walking with all the crowds towards the hotels, everyone chatting excitedly about the highlights

Oh and i remember trying to see above everyone's heads :LOL: But the jumping helped :p

Archived