Olly's probably plotting to lock this right before we get to 500

:eek: Thank god that didn't happen.

Ugh it's been so long now... I've almost forgotten that amazing feeling when the curtain/tower covers came down...

EDIT: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 500TH

Its been too long. :(

:dance: 500!! :party:

What were the most memorable non-Muse related memories everyone had of the night during the concert? Just to clarify this can be anything not done by the band members. Or Biffy Clyro.

Mine would be:

-seeing that 60-80 year old woman in the mosh pit (coolest grandma ever)

-The people in the mosh who started moshing/fighting during Knights of Cydonia then started dancing around in a circle :LOL:

To answer your question:

- Eating pizza with potato on it for the first time :LOL:

- Not being able to buy water at the bar for being under 18

- The random women with her hands in the air, dancing in front of me

- Three (I think), seemingly teenage girls, screaming their lungs out. Some people got annoyed but I could understand why they were doing that.

- Looking at my friend's programme he bought.

- And lastly, all of my pre-show jitters, nerves and thoughts about the setlist

I got a terrible case of the jitters when I first got in line, especially when Liz and Emma and Georgia and Christina came up. I freaked out, I thought I was going to faint :LOL:

Oh and there was this guy in the line who yelled "SIT THE FUCK DOWN" when security was telling us to sit down again hehehe

And everyone in the line groaning in annoyance together when the warning message came out of the loudspeakers for about the 10th time :chuckle: Good times.

And of course, totally freaking out an crying during Citizen Erased and Sunburn. Sigh

YAYYYY 500 PAGESSS!!!

Non-muse memories:

- buying a bottle of water and the lady that served me pouring it into a cup and chucking away the bottle, seemed like a waste...

- trying to sneak under the curtains they had closed around the arena entrances while Biffy were soundchecking

- trying to find some friends from school sitting up in the higher seats by waving around extremely enthusiastically for 10 minutes

- watching all those previews of other shows coming up at acer arena on the tvs in the foyer areas outside the arena

- waiting extremely anxiously between biffy and muse...this was my first concert ever!

- when the curtains came down and actually seeing them, with my eyes, in real life. that was so surreal

- predicting what song would come next in the setlist, i was right most of the time...except for Citizen Erased and Sunburn <3, CE was the highlight of the night :happy:

- the post gig sadness, that is was all over. :(

Plenty more memories, too many to list really. It was such an epic night and a fantastic way to break my concert virginity :awesome:

Can't wait for when they come back on the next tour, hopefully I can go to more than one show and be in the moshpit :D

I got a terrible case of the jitters when I first got in line, especially when Liz and Emma and Georgia and Christina came up. I freaked out, I thought I was going to faint :LOL:

Oh and there was this guy in the line who yelled "SIT THE FUCK DOWN" when security was telling us to sit down again hehehe

And everyone in the line groaning in annoyance together when the warning message came out of the loudspeakers for about the 10th time :chuckle: Good times.

And of course, totally freaking out an crying during Citizen Erased and Sunburn. Sigh

God that wasn't me that yelled Sit the fuck down was it? :LOL:

What were the most memorable non-Muse related memories everyone had of the night during the concert? Just to clarify this can be anything not done by the band members. Or Biffy Clyro.

Mine would be:

-seeing that 60-80 year old woman in the mosh pit (coolest grandma ever)

-The people in the mosh who started moshing/fighting during Knights of Cydonia then started dancing around in a circle :LOL:

What a legend, that granny :LOL:

I remember getting sunburnt. In two ways :D

1937_2367515373_515ff7a325.jpg

:awesome:

Mine:

-Seeing someone in the seating section across the GA area, on the other side of the arena, holding their iPhone in the air with some app on that made the whole screen flicker different colours. My brother next to me got out his iPhone, put it on the same app, and held it in the air as well. The person across the arena waved their phone in circles, and my brother promptly followed. Then another two people next the person started doing the same thing. So they were all waving their phones with the same app on. It was amazing, this weird communication (or something) taking place from across the whole arena. Pure awesomeness.

-Walking inside the arena for the first time, and just being amazed by the sheer size of it. I remember being in awe of just how high it was (and by how loud Biffy Clyro were).

-Seeing all of the Muse merch for sale. So much Musey-ness :awesome:At such high prices D:

-Walking out of the arena when it was all finished. I could not believe that I had just seen Muse. And, I kid you not when I say that I was high. I got high from Muse :LOL:. Walking back to the car, I felt like I was on cloud 9. My head was just on another planet or something. I even felt like I was floating, instead of walking. Okay, that just sounds weird now :p

Archived